See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Worst place I have ever stayed! First, I arrived at 9:00 PM and there was no one at the desk in the lobby and 5 people waiting. After 15 minutes, someone finally showed up acting like it was no big deal that we had waited so long. I was finally checked in, dragged my luggage upstairs to the room, opened the door and found all of the lights on, the bed unmade, towels strewn everywhere and food on the night stand! I went back down, waited 10 more minutes and was assigned a room that smelled so bad it kept me up all night! I did not change because I could not go through that again. I did not even bother to go to the lobby to check out early the next morning. I left my key and fled! I would rather pay the extra for the Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn, which are always very nice. I stayed here because it was close to where I needed to be for business the next morning and I thought it would be halfway decent. Wrong! I would rather have driven further and stayed in a better place. Avoid if at all possible!

Room Tip: Avoid this place! Its a total dump!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank triaussie
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The employees are great, the managers are excellent at accommodating our every needs. They helped us when our times were tough, and we needed a place to lay our heads. The rooms are clean and bug free.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked our courteous service and your well-appointed room. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Staff very rude slept on bed 4 days without linen and I had my kids with me!!! Every time I ask for linens they were all out or didn’t have any???? I am completely upset with management very rude wrongfully accused of stuff and management very argumentive being public humiliated and trying to evict us because we were right and he was wrong!!! And not give me my money back was just disappointment in my stay not clean towels for a week I’m very upset and what not with this place !!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Akeylla, it is so disheartening to see what you experienced. Please accept our sincere apologies and be assured that we are looking into this issue and taking the corrective actions. We value your feedback and hope you will consider giving us another chance so we can make this up to you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Needed a 5 night stay. Had a reservation for an accessible room at the Extended Stay America Roseville but the morning I was leaving home to check in a person called to tell me they did not have the accessible room I had confirmed just the day before. He did make a reservation for an accessible room at the ESA Natomas. The bathroom had a tub [not a roll in shower as requested] and no shower chair. The website for this facility advertised fully equipped kitchen but never said you have to request utensils, cooking items, kitchen towels, dish soap etc. The refrigerator was missing the parts that hold items in the door so that if you put something on the door shelf you couldn't close the refrigerator. There is no ice machine so the only way to get ice is to try to make ice in the tiny freezer compartment but you have to request an ice tray, too. The room was fairly small for an accessible room especially for a wheelchair.The room and linens were clean but the bath towels would qualify for the rag bin if I owned them.
The manager tried to help by providing a plastic chair for the shower and even offered to go out and buy a shower chair. He offered ice from the employee refrigerator but by that time we had decided this place wasn't where we wanted to spend the next four days. The front desk clerks were very nice, too. I gave this place two out of five because of the personnel but I would not stay in ESA again.

Room Tip: Choose a room in a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. We are taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service. We look forward to having you visit again so we can provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel as horrible cub appeal. The photos are from the car where my car was parked and the doorway to the second room I was assigned. First room had a marijuana smell, so I asked to move rooms. Second room was the same so my total stay was less then 20 min. Did not stay long enough to see if room was clean and never walked into the restroom. Other people frequented the neighboring rooms and looked like sketch business was going on.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.