“Just drinks on the patio”

Auberge du Soleil Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Auberge du Soleil Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Rutherford
Price range: US$41 - US$135
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: The Restaurant at Auberge du Soleil offers a fine dining experience from one of the best vantage points in the valley. With 1q consecutive Michelin Stars, Executive Chef Robert Curry’s Mediterranean-inspired cuisine reflects the natural diversity and rich seasonal produce available in the Napa Valley. The Bistro & Bar offers lighter fare throughout the day in a cozy fireside atmosphere or outside on the wraparound deck. The dining outlet provides a great opportunity for guests to explore new wines with an ever changing selection of more than 40 wines by the glass.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were out wine tasting and had a few hours to kill before dinner so we decided to check out this place and what a find! Great views of the valley and great bartenders who are very friendly! We didn't eat anything but had a couple drinks and stayed for a few hours. Great find and would highly recommend you enjoy it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 191)

20 - 24 of 1 191 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I usually have lunch in the main dining room but I didn't have a reservation and they were booked. The patio off the Bar is a more casual restaurant and has a lovely view overlooking the valley plus you don't need a reservation. Sitting outside enjoying a nice glass of wine and lunch is a marvelous experience. I had the house made pasta with Morels, English , Peas, Crème Fraiche Pecorino it was delicious. The service was good and my waitress very attentive. I ended the meal with a cappuccino. The day could not have been more perfect. Unfortunately after I left, approximately 30 minutes later, I realized that I had left my white, floppy hat in the ladies room on a hook next to the door. I called the hotel and they were very nice to try to assist me with finding my hat. The lady on the phone personally checked the ladies room and called Lost and Found. To my dismay my hat was "Hatnapped" . I find it hard to believe that someone who is having lunch in a nice restaurant would take something that doesn't belong to them. It wasn't an expensive hat, but it was my hat. The hat had some happy memories of good times attached to it and I feel bad that it is gone. I can only hope that the person who took it will have some good times wearing it. So sad that her new hat did bring a bit of sadness to someone else.
Regardless, dining at Auberge is my favorite thing to do when visiting Napa and I have many wonderful memories beginning in the 80's when it first opened, of happy times enjoying a lunch, brunch, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or drinks with family or friends. Auberge is a very unique and special place to enjoy life.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great views, great burger. Not overly expensive, good food for the price considering the location. I’d go again if in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Whether coming here for lunch or dinner, you will always have an excellent meal. Service is great, waitstaff is friendly, food is incredible/memorable--and pricey.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This restaurant has an amazing view of the valley, with hot-air balloons visible in the mornings. I wanted to try the full scope of their menu but became so smitten with the duck hash that I couldn't bear to skip it. Yum!

1  Thank SVSBLR