Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
SAVE US$53
PricelineUS$179
Hotels.comUS$165
Lol.travelUS$216
All reviews market st free weights nice lobby enjoyed our stay food lab fitness room downtown area recommend this hotel pool area business trip next morning dt tv beds bedding cleanliness elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff, spacious lobby, free take and go breakfast, comfortable bed, large room and bathroom (great shower!). Good snack/drink shop and has a laundry room if you need to wash clothes.
I also really liked the security precautions they offer:
you have to use your room key to get into the parking area, into the lobby from outside and also on the elevator to go up to the rooms.
Good places to eat within walking distance including The Food Lab that has several take and go restaurants under one roof.
We very much enjoyed our stay here.
Highly recommend!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SMA1126
Virendra Singh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Riverside Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Stay safe & healthy.

Reviewed 12 November 2020

I am a very frequent visitor of the Hilton brand hotels, this was the worst experience I have ever dealt with. Christina at the front counter was the most unhappy miserable person I have ever come into contact with. It took over an hour to check in and she belittled me the entire time. Her smugness and lack of professionalism will definitely keep me from staying at a Hilton brand hotel for a very long time. Someone in charge needs to have a talk with her about customer service before she is allowed to deal with the front desk and customers ever again.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Virendra Singh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Riverside Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Hello Jody,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I do want to point out that you did not physically stay at this property and made reservations for one of your colleagues. Upon check in they was no details of this was provided to our staff and nor a payment information. Our staff just did follow simple protol call of identifying all paperwork is n order which made your guest upset. You also violated the rule of digital check in by giving your information to the person who was checking in for you. I did reach out and left you a voicemail as well. Please do not hesitate to reach me.

Reviewed 23 October 2020

Here again after a span of 2 months. This time round, they had the fitness room open...YAY ! Good workout.....with a couple of treadmills available (with a third blocked off due to social distancing rules). An elliptical and a stack of free weights - great to help keep our immune system at peak performance.

Close to restaurants nearby, and also walking distance to two nearby parks.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Jon C
Virendra Singh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Riverside Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

It brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you're an avid fan of our hotel. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. Don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can help you with for your next trip. Stay safe & healthy.

Reviewed 13 September 2020

I travel a lot for work and I am lucky enough to stay in many hotels. I do find I am a fan of the Hampton Inn. This particular location is nice. I do wish the restaurant and pool could be open - but due to the pandemic right now many locations have to close these areas to keep people safe. I did feel very COVID safe at this hotel.

This particular location is a bit smaller than most I have been too but the layout seems to be efficient. The lobby has plenty of seating for food or just relaxing - and with enough space to be socially distanced.

The room I had was very comfortable and felt very spacious. Also, one great thing about this location is that there are MANY wonderful locations to walk to, like bars, restaurants, museums, and even the Mission inn - and it's a safe neighborhood. So definitely well worth money!

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Virendra Singh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Riverside Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

This is a beautiful, new hotel that is definitely my go to when on business in Riverside! This was the second time I have stayed and wanted two stays before I reviewed it. Well they did not disappoint! The staff is awesome, which is a real indicator on whether I would recommend a place. But just as important now is the cleanliness! The GM is all business with this, you can tell! Thank you!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Virendra Singh, General Manager at Hampton Inn Riverside Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Thank you for making our hotel your second home when you're in Downtown Riverside . Your continued patronage of our hotel is sincerely appreciated and we hope to be part of your future trips. Be safe & Healthy. We hope to see you soon.