“Rejuvenized your inner health”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maggi Cerutti Massage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have gotten to know Maggi from people at work. They referred her to me for her work and pricing. I have been going to Maggi for about two years off and on. Maggi's schedule is flexible to accommodate my hectic schedule. I always feel relaxed and comfortable in her care. This is a home-based business, and I love to support local/home-based businesses.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Had a short business trip to California from home while still on recovery from surgery. I started working out again and was getting a little sore so I thought I'd look for a local massage therapist to help relieve some travel stress and focus on some of the areas for which I'm still in recovery. Maggi had a fairly tight schedule but was able to get me in the day after I contacted her. I had no history with Maggi and she did a great job of focusing on the areas wherein I was having some issues. My only regret was I didn't schedule a longer session with her (taking time to address my focus areas took more time and didn't leave much for a full body massage), but she had a nice touch and I'm sure if you're looking for a full body massage she'll be exactly what you're looking for. I found her on the internet along with a couple others, but after reviewing what she specializes in decided Maggi would be my best fit. I recommend her and will re-visit her spa on return visits to Ridgecrest.

2  Thank Robert O