“Wonderfully Delicious”

Kirari West Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Redondo Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister has Celiac’s. I found Kirari West about a year ago through a friend that was a baker there. The first time we went, Hiro was extremely nice and answered all of our ingredient questions regarding the flours used. We had the matcha mousse, the chocolate muffins, the apple tart, and coffee. All got high marks.

The pastries are slightly more that Starbucks but they use high quality GF
flours and these are expensive. I bake for my sister and it is not cheap! You’re getting
amazing flavor and GF baked goods you actually want to eat.

Yesterday we had the vegan brownie with walnuts, the peach muffin, the pear tart, and the blueberry muffin. The brownie tasted very good with hints of matcha and espresso. The peach muffin was a peach lover’s dream, very moist and filling. The blueberry was a hit too. My sister liked the pear tart, but she said the glaze was a little sweet for her taste. It was very fresh and very satisfying. Nothing felt heavy as is the case with GF.

They have now added egg melts, sandwiches, salads and French toast! We will return to try those out.

Kirari West is a small shop inside the Carl’s Jr. strip mall on PCH/Anita in Redondo Beach. You won’t regret grabbing a bite here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although this cafe is in a strip mall you definitely feel like you some place else. Staff is amazing, the smells and flavors of the food are impressive. Good selection of coffee as well.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to this Gluten Free Bakery, but it won’t be my last.
Friends invited me for breakfast. I had the almond pastry and coffee while they had their normal meal of a panini caprese sandwich. I had a bite of the sandwich and it was as good as my pastry.
Their is plenty of parking but limited seating and mostly just for two. Three small tables inside with a counter seating for four more. Then a couple more tables outside.
The staff is helpful and attentive. You order at the counter and they bring it to you at your table if you are lucky enough to grab a table.
I recommend this place even for those of us not gluten free. You really wouldn’t know it if is gluten free I hadn’t told you.
It is that good.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

What took me so long to try this place when I drive by at least 2x a week?! I think part of it is the location, tucked away in one end of a transitioning strip mall. But when you pull up to this bakery, you are transformed! It has a really cool vibe, many new, young families or multi-generational families! This place feels like family and the love is get in the goodies they make and the ingredients they choose!
I’d never been to a gluten-free bakery and it was delicious. Sure some consistency was slightly different than what I expected but honestly afterwards I didn’t fee weighed down like from usual bakeries.
I chose a bunch of options and asked them to cut into halves or thirds so my family could share for Mother’s Day and everyone loved the pickings. I didn’t tell them that they were gluten-free until afterwards. I can’t wait to go back, grab a coffee and bring a book and linger longer!
#organic #glutenfree #makesmewander

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We have been coming here for breakfast/tea time since discovering this place last year. Been hooked ever since! I always get the matcha latte, and there are some seasonal drinks like the sea salt caramel latte. Also their tarts are delicious, and so are the muffins, brioche, quiche...I could go on. Everything is made of rice flour so it does not feel dense, instead it all tastes rather light. Not too sweet either which is great so you can actually taste the ingredients instead of just sugar. Our orders do get forgotten sometimes but it's just a minor issue for us. Coming back for more for sure