Reviews (1 338)
1 338 results
All reviews across the street the club lounge tennis courts nice hotel ruby's diner street parking ocean view self parking cheesecake factory pool area is small balcony bike rental upon check santa monica few blocks los angeles marina
44 - 49 of 1 338 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel,greeted by friendly helpful staff who allowed us early entry into our room.Our room was large and the bed was extremely comfortable and we had a view,the bathroom was a bit old but did the job.We walked to everything and the hotel has bikes to hire for anyone that wants to ride.Close to eateries and the beach.The bar area is very relaxing place to unwind and the decor is very easy on the eye.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had a family vacation planned here, requested a 2 queen room with a rollaway bed, they said we could have it at the time of the reservation. Checked in and got the 2 queen room, but not the rollaway, we were then told it's a fire code to not let rollaways in 2 queen rooms. Wish we would have been told that at the time of the reservation, we probably would have then stayed in a different area. Besides that, the room was nice, but the bath could use some updating, and parking is very expensive.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed here for a long weekend for my wife's birthday trip to LA. The area is very beautiful and quiet with a lot of fun activities nearby. The hotel is gorgeous, very clean and well maintained. The staff are awesome; always very friendly and eager to be of service. The valet is very efficient. Our first night we headed out and there were multiple events going on so the valet was swamped. I expected a long wait for our car and assumed they would have to move the huge line of cars in the drive out of the way before they could bring ours. NOPE. They brought the car in the same time as if they weren't busy, and backed it into the front of he incoming cars so that we could drive right out - amazing! The front desk, concierge, and bar staff were equally on top of their game. Upon check-in my wife and I received free full breakfast vouchers and extra drink tickets to celebrate her birthday. I stopped by the front desk just to ask if high speed wifi was included in the room rate. They told me no, but then gave me the wifi password, even though I didn't ask to get it for free. We came back to the hotel late one night and my wife wanted a hot drink from the bar. The staff was counting money, so I though that we were too late, but they were happy to serve us, even though the bartender had to go to the kitchen to get hot cocoa he said that it was no trouble at all and proceeded to make us an awesome Baily's & Hot chocolate drink that we took up to our room. We ate at the restaurant and bar twice each and the service was always excellent. The housekeeping staff kept the room spotless. My wife is already talking planning another trip to stay here with our son.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Want to give a shout out to Blake Bauer our valet attendant. He was outstanding. Always peresented with a smile and the service was always prompt.The front desk was especially helpful in making sure we were satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean or Marinae view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ademunyiwa A
Reviewed 8 March 2018

A great hotel chain, a great hotel, clean, friendly staff, out door pool, stand up and see the ocean, cross the street from wherever you want to walk to, like the beach, The Cheese Cake Factory, walk the "Strand", up the hill and around the corner to Trader Joe's, down to the pier,s, too old or tired to walk, rent a bike, great neighbourhood, feel young (even if some of us aren't) just do it.

Stayed: February 2018