“Lovely and very private!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom
Queensize Bed
Dining Area
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
D'Andrea...
“Lovely and very private!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

It was awesome! Very close to everything we needed including Del Mar beach (20-25 min drive). We stayed 3 nights and were so pleased. Thank you Mike for being such a great hostess :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Erick S
Washington, Utah
“More at home than my actual home.”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

When we arrived at the Rancho Bernando Studio, Mike was there to greet us and give us a quick tour of the place. She was incredibly funny, nice, and accommodating. She was always available and had outfitted this little studio so well, I could hardly believe it.

I kept thinking, "Wow.. I didn't even know I needed (insert random thing I had forgotten), but here it is..". She literally knew what I needed better than I did. That is the mark of a GREAT host.

As for the place itself; INCREDIBLE. I was worried it would be really small and cramped, but it was a LOT bigger than even the photos made it seem. We only used the hot tub a few times, but it was amazing. We ended up spending a lot of time at the studio, because it was so relaxed, comfortable, and so well stocked. It's kitchen utensils and dinnerware were really great to have. We didn't worry about a thing, and it really made the vacation for us.

We loved the area as well. It was a great neighborhood, very pretty and easy to get to off the freeway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It had everything we needed and MORE.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing