All reviews complimentary breakfast san diego great hotel room was clean definitely stay here again business travel the hotel staff a great stay short drive the breakfast area front desk staff easy access powai inns costco freeway zoo
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Amazing Hotel & Staff. You will enjoy your stay here.

I would personally like to commend the hotel assistant general manager "Ivan" and front desk staff "Judy" for going above and beyond my expectations. Ivan handle a concern very professional and ensured my questions where addressed.His professionalism, calm demeanor and attentive response to my concern demonstrated and modeled great leadership. This is definitely my spot for future stay. Thank you Ivan!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I stayed in the hotel for 20 nights for work and the staff made it seem like I was at home. They were always very welcoming! Breakfast was always good, and the coffee was always hot. The pool was a bit chilly for me, but always clean and the hottub was always perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Great place to come home to every night after a long day of meetings. Very clean and relaxing. The staff was always very friendly from the moment you walk in and very helpful with any questions I had. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Very clean, large, comfortable room. Staff was professional and friendly. Complimentary breakfast was delicious and different each morning. We will DEFINITELY stay here again when visiting San Diego which we do often.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

My wife and I stayed there last week and had a fantastic experience. The hotel is about 12 minutes from down town SD and provided a nice quiet relaxing stay away from the city and wasn't surrounded by a bunch of other hotels. There is a Wal-Mart down the road along with a few great restaurants. The room was clean and up to date, the breakfast was good and the staff was great. Chris and Monica as well as the rest of the front desk staff were very attentive and friendly. I will recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to the area.

Room tip: laundry room is on the 2nd floor if you need laundry during your visit.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple