“Personalized Attention and Knowledge of Health Products”
Review of Valley Health Mill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Valley Health Mill
Ranked #105 of 290 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is an excellent health products store and not a restaurant - despite the designation by Trip Advisor with the knife and fork. It has some food stuffs in the back fridges, but mostly sells vitamins and minerals and other health related items.
The owner and other staff here are 100% friendly and helpful, patiently answering questions for anyone who enters, helping make a wise selection, giving background on products and various manufacturers. They also provide a healthy living newsletter periodical. The prices are a bit higher than some places, but the expert advice enables a wiser purchase. I have been a customer here for several decades.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Always get great advice from a very knowledgeable staff! Every time I need help with which products to get, they always know where to direct me and give me the information I need to make the best choice:

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Prices are a bit higher then your local walmart (hehe), but you are getting high quality stuff and the staff has vast amount of knowledge. I buy all my stuff here. I always have tons of questions and sometimes will talk to them for hours... Can't say enough good things about this place.