“Delicious Food, Friendly Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burma Experience Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Burma Experience Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 290 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Friends raved so I went and now I rave too. I've been going since a month after they opened and the food has always been excellent whether lunch or dinner and whether they are packed or not. It is fresh, flavorful, and they will spice to suit.
-I've had to force myself to try different dishes because each one is my new favorite and I don't want to try something else, but when I do, then the dilemma - what to do?
The delicious coconut rice is so fabulous that you often find you have to order it for your meal but it ups the cost by perhaps $2 for a cup of it, so.. the quantities are fine but the prices are a bit high for me, but probably the norm for Pleasanton.
-The owners are friendly and truly care that you have an excellent dining experience and have hired with that desire because I've had good experiences with all staff.
-If it is full when you arrive, or you are alone, try sitting at the small (4 or 5 seats?) bar since the food is just as delicious and the service is just as friendly and you can chat with the staff as they work out of this area by the kitchen if you so desire. If you prefer to read etc., they will leave you alone too.
-Despite the address on Main, this is half way down Division Street from Main Street.
-It is perfectly located for lunch or dinner before or after attending an event (art of live theater) at the Firehouse Theater 1/2 block away! or the Museum on Main (about 1 block away)

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

After the rave reviews online and by my family I joined my friends for dinner here. My plate was pretty lack luster (the garlic noodles).. I think maybe it’s just not their best dish? I tried my friends tea leaf salad and it was very very good so i would like to go back and try again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is so good! The food is delicious and the owners and staff are so nice. I love their Tea Leaf Salad, but everything I’ve had is very good!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I've eaten here a number of times for lunch and dinner and love the food. Lots of different choices. The seasoning is awesome. They will make each either dish mild, medium or spicy depending on your preference. The owners are usually there and they care about the quality of the food, service and your dining experience.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This place was very busy when we arrived we were able to get a table with no problem although we were given a seat next to the door, which in March it was a bit chilly and every time someone came in they would leave the door open. The service was slow but they were very nice, it's probably because they are just starting out I hope. Otherwise the food was delicious.. finally something besides Italian in Ptown!