“Nice waterfront views”
Review of Flagship

Flagship
Ranked #35 of 113 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Description: Experience the Central Coast at Pismo’s Flagship. Drop by with friends and family and work your way through our menu in a comfortable space with stunning ocean views. We embrace a casual coastal lifestyle with lunch and dinner served daily.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place is a new iteration of an old seafood place right next to the Kon Tiki, the queen of the old Pismo hotels. A bit more informal then it used to be with an interesting "flag" take on the interior. 6 diff styles of fish & chips.

Downer was the bartender that didn't think having any conversation with a patron was part of his job.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the menu, service, food, location and prices. From now on we will come here instead of Spash Cafe since the food and location are better overall and the prices are about the same. Bring the family ask for a window seat and enjoy the good food, excellent service and great view!

1  Thank KarenEph320
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We used to visit Steamers for special occasions and loved the food and the view. Thought we would try Flagship to see what changes have occurred. Well, the view is still wonderful. We both thought the food was just ok. I ordered the jumbo tempura fish and chips and my wife had the shrimp and chips. My “jumbo” fish and chips was one piece of fish, which was ok, but forgettable and my wife’s shrimp was five shrimp, again ok, but nothing special. I had a Mai Tai and she had a Cucumber drink...both were pleasant. Two dinners, two drinks and tip came to $60. We both felt we were just paying for the view. Nothing really wrong here, but nothing special either. Though we are locals, I can’t imagine going back unless it is for happy hour. Too many other excellent places for fine dining in the area.

1  Thank Walstib13
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This restaurant is so fresh and yummy!
They had plenty of gluten free options for my Mom and had the most amazing lightly tempura coconut fish and chips that were Divine!!!

1  Thank HeidiJoy3
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We were with another couple and we all ordered some version of fish and chips. My husband also had the chowder. The views oid the beach were awesome, and the food was good.