“Always delicious! Reasonably priced.”
Review of Daisy Mint

Daisy Mint
Ranked #55 of 790 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

What a wonderful little gem of a place. We've eaten "in" and have ordered out many times. Food is always great and very reliable. You can tell they use high quality ingredients.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We love this restaurant. The staff are great, friendly, and efficient. The food is quite good and at a value. Best pad thai outside of Thailand.
Our favorite dishes: pad thai, pad see yew, steak salad, chili basil chicken, chicken curry, and the salmon.
The restaurant at lunch can get noisy so it is not advisable for a business meeting or visiting a long lost friend. However, if you like to eat thai food, then it's great.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Found this place using TripAdvisor app. It happens to be a couple of blocks from where we are staying. This place is small but nicely decorated. Food was also excellent! Better than most Thai restaurants I have been to here in this area. The Phad see ew was awesome, the sweet and salty taste was so balanced, just like eating at an authentic restaurant in Thailand. Everything we ordered was good and their serving was also big. All their meats are tender as well. Price is also reasonable as well. We ordered so much food, enough to feed 10 people (we were only 7) and yet we only payed $160plus and we still have so much left over.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I've been to this restaurant a million times, and I'll come here a million more! The food here is really good, my favorite is the Pad See Yu with chicken. I also love the Spicy Eggplant and I can never get enough of the curry dishes, especially the Jungle Curry. This little restaurant also has a small outside patio in the back. I wish this establishment was a little bigger, sometimes it's hard to find seating. I also like the retro-chic decor they have going on. Service is very good, we've never had any issues.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is one that you might take a date to because it very clean, well decorated, and has attentive staff, but it would not be a foodie restaurant, i.e. the food tasted a bit too westernized for my liking - I've been to Thailand probably 5 times now and love authentic Thai food.

Been to Daisy Mint? Share your experiences!