All reviews wet bar front desk rose bowl each morning clean rooms target westin
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Hotel Le Reve is trying to upgrade, but it isn't there yet. The room had been attractively redecorated and the bathroom was spacious and nicely done with good amenities. However, the room was not clean--there were french fries on the floor. The rather unique light fixture had burned out bulbs. The phone to reach the hotel desk did not work. Only one station on the tv was available. Work out room was serviceable, though one of the treadmills didn't work and there were no free weights. The sauna wasn't available. I didn't see a spa. Breakfast consisted of little packaged sweet rolls of one variety, it wasn't set out when it was supposed to be and there was only one left, Area by the elevator was quite unkempt. As we drove in, worker was welding and there was a row of washing machines on the side of the parking lot. The location was right off 210, though not noisy. Bed reasonably comfortable. The place has potential. Maybe they will have their act together in a few months.

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank JSW1015
Reviewed 11 June 2016

This motel is totally disorganized. When we arrived at 4PM and went to our room, the door was standing open, it reeked of cigarette smoke, the bed wasn't made, and a full trash can was sitting on the table. They found us another room. Next morning we went down to breakfast and found nothing but a stack of packaged Danishes and a bowl of apples. Not even any coffee. "You have coffee in your room," they said (which we drank the night before). Next day, after sightseeing we got back to our room at 4PM. No room service had been there. Bed unmade, dirty towels, no sink cleaning. A man came by and asked if we wanted room service now? I was tired and so passed on it. But why hadn't someone come through in the morning, as most hotels do? Also, there are no restaurants anywhere in the vicinity; we had to get in our car and drive around looking for someplace to eat. It would be nice if the hotel would prepare a list of the nearest eating places. The room itself has been recently upgraded and looks good, if a bit dark (charcoal walls, black furnishings), big walk-in shower. We had a big struggle every time we used the key card, had to go down 3 flights to get it re-configured once. Spotty wifi.

Room Tip: Near the elevator - in the back corner, less walking. Our room on the street was noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeattleTravelChik
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Management, when arriving to hotel Le Reve I meet a wonderful and knowledgeable staff member name Rosa, she was very professional and courteous to my needs. Her presents made me feel comfortable, she was able to answer all my question without concern. Outstanding person!!! Anytime I visit Pasadena I will always stay at Hotel Me Reve wonderful people (Rosa) and beautiful and most important clean rooms.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights received a very good fair price for the room Internet Wi-Fi was supposed to be free but very bad connection so I had to pay $10 more for Wi-Fi premium which was all right.
Next to the freeway but that was not where the noise came from it was from the other guests lady was having a fight and I to o'clock at night kept yelling and shouting.

The next evening some other guests in the other room where returning to the rooms and very noisy at the hallway.

Rooms were clean and like I said I wouldn't pay more than $130

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Good location slightly away from the old town congestion but not too far that driving in becomes a pain. Because of on-going construction that was staged in the parking lot there were very few spaces available. If I came back past 11pm I would be forced to find parking on the street which was not ideal.

Room Tip: There is an elevator but wouldn't be ideal for people who use a wheelchair for mobility.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo