All reviews deluxe king room mountain view sliding glass convention center front desk breakfast buffet is nice linens free shuttle two queens bathroom door self parking room was clean convenient location lovely hotel coffee maker stayed one night very nice stay
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Loved this hotel! Room was clean and bathroom was absolutely beautiful. Two free bottles of water daily as a Hilton Honors member. My room also had a mountain view and a small balcony that was wonderful to sit on throughout my several day stay. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello rz0610,

Fantastic review! We love that you loved our hotel. It was such a pleasure to read of your review and that you enjoyed your overall stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me direct if I can assist you in making your next room reservation with us!

Cheers,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The staff was amazing! Check in was easy, rooms were big and roomy! Shopping and restaurants just around the corner. The suite was shaped weird but the Balcony was a great treat! Breakfast was great!!!

Dear eddiethatgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here on TripAdvisor and giving us a 5 star. Certainly a great review but above all it was music to my ears hearing you enjoyed your overall stay and enjoyed everything we have to offer from the staff, service, location, room and breakfast. Can't wait to welcome you back the next time you are in the Pasadena area.

All my best,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Went here for work trip, the parking structure should have better markings as far as where toy can park. The staff at breakfast were very helpful. Had to use Concur ro reserve the room. Didn't see the option to add breakfast, a bit pricey but I've had worse

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Wonderful accommodations and numerous services available onsite. I could grab coffee at Starbuck’s and work out at the gym. The food service offered dining at the restaurant or room service. The location is close to other restaurants and the interstate so you can commute with ease.

Hello almcclain14,

Seems you found your home away from home when in Pasadena! Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review and so great to hear of your wonderful experience from your recent stay with us. Glad you were able to experience most of our amenities and next time you stay with us please do not hesitate to contact me if I can make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I enjoyed the stay at the Hilton. It is about 5 blocks from the convention center and shopping and restaurant area. You receive two water bottles a day included in your stay. I thought this was a nice touch. The rooms were clean and bed comfortable.

1  Thank Lisa D

Thank you so much Lisa D for taking the time to share your feedback and providing us a great review. Great to hear you found our location the perfect place during your visit and enjoyed our well appointed rooms. Next time you are in the area, please do not hesitate to call on me and I'd be happy to assist in making your next room reservation with us.