“Great lunch with a mimosa”
Review of Russell's

Russell's
Ranked #3 of 717 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: No description available.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Stopped here for lunch on a walk around Pasedena, we found the waiting staff to be very helpful. We were served quickly and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Best thing here is real maple syrup for their excellent waffle. Really most everything is good. Salads are great and generous. Of toy get salmon on your salad, expect a big piece grilled perfectly. I ask for mine to be on the rare side.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Russell's has been around for ages. Breakfast is a big draw. Breakfast here is worth the wait for sure but I usually avoid the longish line and go for lunch or early dinner. It has a really great hamburger. There are lots of places for a burger, Heck a great frou frou burger is around the corner at Umami, but Russell's satisfies on a "Diner goodness" level that is hard to beat. When I crave burgers, I think of Russell's first. When I am bringing friends to a "satisfy everyone" kind of breakfast, I think of Russell's way before Marston's.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very comfortable and inviting interior. Food is excellent as is the service. We love to go for breakfast, so many choices and every one is wonderful!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have been here several times. So I can safely say that is a great place to get some classic American food,

I most highly recommend getting their soups during the winter time. As I have always come away satisfied.