“Extensive vegan menu and great service ”

Green Earth Vegan Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 719 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We went here as a large group and the service was quite exemplary. The food was fresh and came out quickly .

The soups were fresh and flavorful. Would recommend the spinach and asparagus or the clear sweet and sour soup.

The menus is extensive but heavy on vegetarian meats. The lasagna and the noodle dishes were good. A bit more focus, better breads and appetizers would be welcome. The nachos were not up to what one would expect in California. But the rest of the food was good and the portions, large . Impossible to eat more than soup and an appetizer or an entree.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

What a find! While visiting Pasadena and found ourselves looking for dinner on Thanksgiving day. We stopped to view the menu and found a nice variety of food options – soups, wraps, and a fixe priced Thanksgiving dinner! My husband ordered the Chick’un Parmigiana with a side of mashed potatoes and broccoli by recommendation of a local resident who was dining at the table next to us. It was flavorful and mind-blowing delicious! I ordered the fixed price dinner (pumpkin medley soup, turkey stuffed with dressing, mashed potatoes, kale, grilled corn on the cob, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin cheesecake for dessert – all accompanied with sparkling pomegranate juice! It was wonderful and I found myself wanting to return the next day. The food is vegan, nutritious, and reasonably priced. We highly recommend it. I would give 5 stars, but service was slow (perhaps due to the holiday).

Reviewed 11 May 2016

This restaurant has a large selection of interesting vegan dishes. Our party of four ordered two appetizers (a to-die-for spinach asparagus soup and putin) and four different entrees (two types of burgers, a pho, and a fresh salad with "chicken") and all were given rave reviews. The service was friendly, fast and attentive. The total bill including one soda and a gratuity was just over $70.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

This vegan restaurant is a treat: not only do they present everything nicely, but the food is tasty, full of balanced and satisfying flavor, and the menu is global in scope, so you can sample vegan dishes that are Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indian, etc. That range sets this apart from other restaurants that only present one kind of food in a meat-free way. (I went with an omnivore and he couldn't believe how satisfying everything was - he did not miss not having meat or fish and said he felt full without feeling heavy after our dinner and dessert!)

Reviewed 17 January 2016

This restaurant is great for anyone who loves good food. I had a delicious vegan cheese steak sandwich which was so big I had to take half with me (I finished it in the movie theater) The service was fantastic and the place was clean and quiet.