“Great eclectic choice of vegan dishes, taste wonderful, easy on the wallet”

Green Earth Vegan Cuisine
Ranked #52 of 752 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 15 January 2016

Located in the "Old town" of Pasdena this Vegan eatery has better food & service at lower prices than the more popular restaurants in the area. We had vegie nachos, lasagna and egg plant sandwich and chocolate cake. All were excellent and the price was right. They don't have a liquor license so plan to have a drink around the corner.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Since the beginning of the year, I have eaten at Green Earth at least once a week. It is consistently excellent. Everything is always fresh, nutritious, and yummy!
They have great lunch specials for $8.95 that comes with a quality salad and a cup of soup. The value is great because their food is high quality, and usually organic.
My favorite dishes are the eggplant medley and the chow mein. Chow mein dishes at other restaurants are oily, unhealthy, and not as delicious as Green Earth's.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

A mix of Asian and American all vegan food in a small clean restaurant. Favorites are the Un chicken parmigiana and the "meatball" sub. They have fresh veggie and fruit juices, soups and smoothies. They have pho AND pad Thai noodles so they really are a mixture of everything.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

I went to this vegan restaurant with my vegetarian brother and our wives. Upon entering it was decorated like a 5 star restaurant, with Applebee's prices. Also upon entering the first thing that hit us was the stunning smell of cumin. We were seated after a delay and not being able to see any wait staff. Our drink orders were not taken, and eventually someone came to take both orders together.

I have to say the selection was great and most of the food was good. I got the grilled portabella burger with sweet potato fries, and it was delicious. We got a few appetizers like spring rolls filled with basil and the beet salad was also good.

For a place that was almost empty, there was one person working, however when it got busier (by which I mean 3 tables) we saw two people working. Bizarre experience, but food can't be questioned.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We ate here twice while in Pasadena. Both times we had great food and service. Although too hot for soup, I made an exception to try the Tom Yum as a starter. It was divine, and immediately took me back to the month I spent in Thailand (and was pescatarian). It is difficult to find a vegetarian version of this dish so it was a welcome and delicious find. We also tried the Mongolian Delight, "steak" sandwich, Philly cheesesteak, green curry, wonton soup, and the Vietnamese noodle dish. All fantastic, and passed approval of the omnivore with us.