“Good family dinner place”

La Grande Orange Cafe
Ranked #2 of 747 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Del Mar
Transit: Located along the light rail at the Del Mar Station.
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The nachos , fish, chicken, steak, desserts were all very good.
Good place for family and friends
Good service and ambience
Can’t wait to revisit

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

For a decent meal we frequent and recommend this place. The location is good and parking is ample
The menu is not perfect for my taste but I have my favorites.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

LGO was once hot, now it’s not. Disappointing dinner with family, out of stock wine, unexecuted requests, over salted fish, and on and on. It feels like a restaurant that will be out of business soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Whenever my daughters come from the Bay Area we go to brunch. They are 'brunch experts' they say. We all loved La Grande Orange both times we were there. We shared plates so we could taste everything and it was all good. I stopped recently on my way home from work just to buy a package of the English muffins. Best I have ever had.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Fun atmosphere – this converted train station is a great place for a casual hangout with friends. The food is good too. I highly recommend the deviled eggs, the kale and quinoa salad and anything from the wood burning oven. If it’s warm, sit outside. In all, a really fun place for a night out.