All reviews enjoyed my stay free wifi hairdryer mattress tub
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The room had an odor right off the bat, not only that but during the night there was a banging at the door and to my surprise it was the gentleman from the front office accusing me of having more than two people which was only myself and my girlfriend. Morning after as we were showering we heard his voice from our room. The same guy walked in our room. Just terrible service and the place was a joke.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wcisneros22
ash232016, Manager at La Casa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Please accept our sincere apology. It has been brought to my attention that your recent visit with us was not to par, as you may know providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and hearing we have fallen below that standard is something we like to address immediately.
I hope you can forgive this inconvenience and not let it stop you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Huge stain on carpet at doorway. No hot water in shower. The walls are very thin and the couple next door were very in love or it was a professional plying her trade at 3 am. Either way I was able to hear everything that was going on.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ash232016, Manager at La Casa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The rooms and showers were very clean and nice!! I have never stayed in a motel before so I was a little disappointed when I pulled up and it looked like a motel. A pool and free breakfast was advertised but the pool was so small it looked like a jacuzzi and the free breakfast was half cut muffins with orange juice and coffee but if you don't care about that then it was a great stay! I also wish the staff was a little nicer, they were rude at times.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ash232016, General Manager at La Casa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The room was a good size. The A/C worked very well. Unfortunately the pool was closed. The shower hardly had any pressure and the drain wouldn't close. A plus was have lots of channels to watch on DIRECTV.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ash232016, Manager at La Casa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The room was clean, it had a microwave and a mini fridge which was nice. Had to go back to the lobby/office to get the TV remote. Seemed quiet, small place located next to shopping. Parking lot small but had big spaces.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ash232016, Manager at La Casa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017