All reviews room was clean waffle maker hard boiled eggs city college yogurt free breakfast king suite small pool convenient location fridge and microwave stayed one night colorado blvd rose bowl within walking distance front desk staff would stay here again rose parade
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a couple times. It’s nice and clean. The pool is tiny. The breakfast is decent with waffles, fruit, yogurt, and oddly enough - Cup O Noodles! Parking is pretty tight. But my room had an amazing tiled shower! For a standard hotel room, the shower was primo. The rooms also have DirecTV, which I appreciate.

Checking in was frustrating, but in the end I’d stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank penguinpi
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Smelled like urine.bugs in room. Air conditioning system was not working properly. The breakfast was a long line of customers waiting to use one make your own waffle maker. No sleep lots of traffic...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rbalde984286
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I wasn't expecting anything luxurious, but at the price I got the room for (compared with hotels in the surrounding area) I think I got a bargain! I got given a room on the top floor and I wasn't expecting a room with a separate bedroom and living area with a fridge and microwave, but that's what I got, with a TV in each! The bed was huge and very comfortable. The room was quiet with no noise from neighbouring rooms and I slept perfectly. The bathroom was a bit rough around the edges, but the shower was fine and had good pressure.

The area was fine but you do need to drive everywhere (it's LA so you won't avoid that!) Close to Old Pasadena with some good restaurants, and the San Gabriel Valley with really good Asian options (e.g. most places in Alhambra) is a quick and easy drive.

Breakfast is free but basic - coffee, waffles, boiled eggs and cereal - can't complain! Oh - and some of the rooms have a nice view of the mountains, which is also only a short drive away!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor face the mountain and have good views, and won't get any noise from the car park.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank hellofish
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Had an ok stay. Room was pretty clean. Front desk people for the most part was nice but the guy that works on Sunday (Michael Luna) was discourteous and rude in an annoying way. He had a cute response for everything. Classic attitude filled worker. Wrote email to William Yen the manager but I was ignored.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank D K
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Friendly, fast check in and out. The room was clean, large, and the beds were separated by a door, with separate TVs (a suite room at regular room price). We were on the south side of the hotel, so some traffic noise at night. I forgot my white noise sound machine! Breakfast was so so, the typical continental breakfast (warm waffles, toast, fresh fruit). Plenty of fast and cheap dinner options within walking distance. Nice stay at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: quieter rooms probably on west side of hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family