“Great Ice Cream”
Review of Afters Ice Cream

Afters Ice Cream
Ranked #190 of 783 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 26 February 2017

This place is great. Went there while on vacation for a quick dessert. Ordered a milky bun with churro ice cream and it was amazing. Wish we had this place closer to home

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We've driven past this place many times and usually found a crowd around this tiny building. We decided to visit it during the middle of the day when there was no line. We both ordered glazed milky buns. We're hooked! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This Boutique ice cream shop is a converted gas station and a historical site. Our family recently came here for ice cream of course. I had a single scoop of mint ice cream which was good and very creamy. My wife had a strawberry cookie crunchy ice cream milk bun. If you are looking for something different and trendy this could be the place for you. Note: the seating area is small and outdoors.

1  Thank himalayafan
Reviewed 29 July 2016

I know it's ONLY an ice cream place, but OMG what an ice cream place! We both had the Milky Bun, a warm donut stuffed with Cookie Butter ice cream I added a topping of Cap'n Crunch cereal. I got an honest to goodness sugar rush and though my insulin levels might go through the roof, I was willing to risk death for this amazing concoction. So glad we stopped in for this treat.

1  Thank SpeakerTeacher
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We loved Afters! It is a fun, local spot which is very popular so expect to wait in line. They are known for their “milky buns” which is ice cream in a donut. They have a variety of unique flavors with your choice of one topping. I had the churro ice cream, which was delectable. You order from a small window in a tiny kiosk. It was created from an old gas station, but updated with a modern, vintage, classic feel. This is the perfect place to go for dessert if you are in downtown Pasadena. This was our first time there and definitely not our last!

1  Thank Laurelsan