Crowne Plaza Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$224
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$238
The Zen Hotel
Coronet Motel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$147
Cardinal Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$170
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$744
US$697
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsciboattached restaurantcreek runningel caminoshuttle serviceconvenience storecomplimentary winegrounds are beautifulquiet locationstay there againfree shuttlestanford universityparking lotbottled waterbusy streetthe palo alto areabusiness trip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is fantastic. I loved the grounds, the comfortable beds and especially the Caribou Coffee they provided for the coffee maker. The pool was in a lovely little partly shaded area, which was very nice. I loved the balcony attached to the room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Grace,

Thank you so much for choosing Creekside Inn as your hotel during your visit to Palo Alto. We're glad to see you enjoyed our outdoor heated pool and balcony in your room. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor, and we hope to welcome you back next time you visit Palo Alto.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is cute and has been recently updated. The bathroom has the large rainfall nozzle, I personally don’t care for these because I don’t wash my hair daily and it’s hard to shower with these and keep your hair dry.

The AC is a wall unit that is placed right next to the head of the bed and is ridiculously loud, preventing sleep. I tried to open the sliding door, but the room faced the street and since the hotel was on a busy street there’s lots of street noise. Additionally the screen door didn’t lock and all the balconies connect on the floor so it felt weird to have our door unlocked where anyone on our side of the floor could enter through their balcony.

When checking out, I asked for a detailed invoice, as I needed it for reimbursement. The lady at the desk told me this was impossible since the room was being billed to my work. Since my work requires this, I pushed the issue a bit and the supervisor interrupted me and said, “ma’am, you need to listen to me...” in a super snarky voice, like I was an idiot.

I definitely would not stay here again. For the price, there are other places that would be more comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dara,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns on TripAdvisor of your most recent stay at Creekside Inn. We are very sorry for what you experienced with our front desk agent and our AC unit preventing you to sleep at night. Since Elk Grove paid for the entire group, we cannot provide individual receipts, only a master invoice for the group. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and will be used to improve our service. Please do not hesitate to email me if you wish to discuss this further. We apologize for what you experience and we hope your week is going well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quiant hotel only 25 min from SJC airport during non-traffic times. It has beautifully landscaped grounds. Also has a small but well-maintained pool. Delicious and quick in-room dining from Cibo.Friendly front desk and dining personnel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Carrie,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Creekside Inn. We're so happy to see how much you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor and we hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely gardens and a peaceful little escape in Palo Alto. Friendly front desk staff and great morning coffee! The pool area is nice and quiet. We always enjoy staying here when visiting Stanford and enjoying sporting events.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Margosinkam,

Thank you for choosing Creekside Inn as your hotel during your trip to Palo Alto. We're glad to see you enjoyed our coffee service every morning and our outdoor heated pool. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of our property and team. We appreciate your time and we hope to see you again next time you visit Palo Alto.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location and exterior, as you first approach, give the impression that the hotel has seen better days and, to be honest, it is an older property. That said, EVERY effort has been made to make this property comfortable and very nice. I would go there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris G

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Creekside Inn during your visit to the Silicon Valley. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor, and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back here at Creekside Inn.