All reviews cibo creek running el camino shuttle service attached restaurant convenience store grounds are beautiful within miles busy street stay there again stanford university free shuttle parking lot bottled water bed was comfortable the palo alto area convenient location
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is fantastic. I loved the grounds, the comfortable beds and especially the Caribou Coffee they provided for the coffee maker. The pool was in a lovely little partly shaded area, which was very nice. I loved the balcony attached to the room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Grace,

Thank you so much for choosing Creekside Inn as your hotel during your visit to Palo Alto. We're glad to see you enjoyed our outdoor heated pool and balcony in your room. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor, and we hope to welcome you back next time you visit Palo Alto.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is cute and has been recently updated. The bathroom has the large rainfall nozzle, I personally don’t care for these because I don’t wash my hair daily and it’s hard to shower with these and keep your hair dry.

The AC is a wall unit that is placed right next to the head of the bed and is ridiculously loud, preventing sleep. I tried to open the sliding door, but the room faced the street and since the hotel was on a busy street there’s lots of street noise. Additionally the screen door didn’t lock and all the balconies connect on the floor so it felt weird to have our door unlocked where anyone on our side of the floor could enter through their balcony.

When checking out, I asked for a detailed invoice, as I needed it for reimbursement. The lady at the desk told me this was impossible since the room was being billed to my work. Since my work requires this, I pushed the issue a bit and the supervisor interrupted me and said, “ma’am, you need to listen to me...” in a super snarky voice, like I was an idiot.

I definitely would not stay here again. For the price, there are other places that would be more comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dara,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns on TripAdvisor of your most recent stay at Creekside Inn. We are very sorry for what you experienced with our front desk agent and our AC unit preventing you to sleep at night. Since Elk Grove paid for the entire group, we cannot provide individual receipts, only a master invoice for the group. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and will be used to improve our service. Please do not hesitate to email me if you wish to discuss this further. We apologize for what you experience and we hope your week is going well.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Quiant hotel only 25 min from SJC airport during non-traffic times. It has beautifully landscaped grounds. Also has a small but well-maintained pool. Delicious and quick in-room dining from Cibo.Friendly front desk and dining personnel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Carrie,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Creekside Inn. We're so happy to see how much you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor and we hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Lovely gardens and a peaceful little escape in Palo Alto. Friendly front desk staff and great morning coffee! The pool area is nice and quiet. We always enjoy staying here when visiting Stanford and enjoying sporting events.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Margosinkam,

Thank you for choosing Creekside Inn as your hotel during your trip to Palo Alto. We're glad to see you enjoyed our coffee service every morning and our outdoor heated pool. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of our property and team. We appreciate your time and we hope to see you again next time you visit Palo Alto.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The location and exterior, as you first approach, give the impression that the hotel has seen better days and, to be honest, it is an older property. That said, EVERY effort has been made to make this property comfortable and very nice. I would go there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris G
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Creekside Inn during your visit to the Silicon Valley. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor, and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back here at Creekside Inn.