Reviews (1 562)
1 562 results
All reviews pool area presidential suite sherman's deli spa casino convention center self parking within walking distance two blocks pool staff front desk staff an upgrade large pool the main drag close to downtown upon check lounge chairs great pool
67 - 72 of 1 562 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

It is a Hilton and this says a lot. Customer service, food, cleanliness are excellent. It is a little pricey but is worth it. I will go back without hesitation.
The pool area is very nice and they have a nice size pool. The bedrooms are a little small and their bar area is beautiful and comfortable.
Hilton talks by itself definitely

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My stay here was GREAT! I was greeted with a smile. My room was clean and fresh. Hotel staff was friendly and easy to talk to. They made sure we were taken care of and had what we needed. You have to ask for Charley, he was AWESOME! Their own robot who delivers amenities. Pool was nice and clean and the outdoor bar is conveniently located near the pool! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This hotel is clean with luxurious amenities. Friendly staff who seem eager to make your stay memorable. I’ve stayed at pricier hotels near by and does not match the service & cleanliness of the Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shannon_Anderson, General Manager at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear janelljernigan,

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words about our team. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I’ve stayed here many times and I keep returning. Nice and quiet during off season with more reasonable rates. Lovely hotel, beautiful grounds and pool area. Can’t beat the location; casino, bars, restaurants and downtown shops. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was here Friday - Sunday. I got a pool view suite and it was spacious with lots of room. The pool area was kept clean and the pool servers were very attentive and nice and the staff was overall friendly. I enjoyed the patio we had in our room as it was perfect to eat breakfast and to drink a glass of wine overlooking the pool area and the view of the mountains.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lg80505

Dear Lucio G,

It sounds like you had a peaceful and relaxing visit! I am glad that you had the opportunity to simply kick back and enjoy Palm Springs. Thank you for staying with us, we hope you return again soon.