Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$215
US$208
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$75
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Infusion Beach Club(Palm Springs)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$131
US$128
Sparrows Lodge(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$226
US$202
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
Desert Riviera Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$219
Hotels.com
Alcazar Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$144
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

INNdulge(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
Official Site
Reviews (1 506)
1 506 results
All reviewspool areasherman's delipresidential suitespa casinoconvention centerself parkingwithin walking distancetwo blockspool stafffront desk staffthe main dragclose to downtownnice poollounge chairshattieconferencerenovation
14 - 19 of 1 506 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is a Hilton and this says a lot. Customer service, food, cleanliness are excellent. It is a little pricey but is worth it. I will go back without hesitation.
The pool area is very nice and they have a nice size pool. The bedrooms are a little small and their bar area is beautiful and comfortable.
Hilton talks by itself definitely

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay here was GREAT! I was greeted with a smile. My room was clean and fresh. Hotel staff was friendly and easy to talk to. They made sure we were taken care of and had what we needed. You have to ask for Charley, he was AWESOME! Their own robot who delivers amenities. Pool was nice and clean and the outdoor bar is conveniently located near the pool! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is clean with luxurious amenities. Friendly staff who seem eager to make your stay memorable. I’ve stayed at pricier hotels near by and does not match the service & cleanliness of the Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shannon_Anderson, General Manager at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear janelljernigan,

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words about our team. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and we hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve stayed here many times and I keep returning. Nice and quiet during off season with more reasonable rates. Lovely hotel, beautiful grounds and pool area. Can’t beat the location; casino, bars, restaurants and downtown shops. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here Friday - Sunday. I got a pool view suite and it was spacious with lots of room. The pool area was kept clean and the pool servers were very attentive and nice and the staff was overall friendly. I enjoyed the patio we had in our room as it was perfect to eat breakfast and to drink a glass of wine overlooking the pool area and the view of the mountains.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lücio G

Dear Lucio G,

It sounds like you had a peaceful and relaxing visit! I am glad that you had the opportunity to simply kick back and enjoy Palm Springs. Thank you for staying with us, we hope you return again soon.