“An Amazing surprise in the desert 😌”
Review of The Sandwich Spot

The Sandwich Spot
Ranked #3 of 350 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to spot on a recent trip to visit family in AZ. We had an amazing experience and the Sandwiches were mouth watering. It is totally worth it if you can stop by.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is somewhere you could easily walk past... if you did notice it you probably wouldn’t bother going in. We found this place via Trip Advisor top rated cheap eats and it didn’t disappoint. Fresh baked selection of bread, fresh salads and they even give a selected dressing for your sandwich! I got the vegetarian selection (can’t remember the name however it was hilarious) and added cheese. Would happily eat there every day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First off (I hate to admit this), I walked right by this place! It's small and set in from the street! I couldn't help but notice the couple that came in behind me did the same thing!!
I'm writing this as I'm savoring every bite of the #1 I ordered. It's basically an Italian cold cut meat sandwich but I got it on a Dutch Crunch roll which puts it over the top! I looked and all the sandwiches people around me were having looked amazing! Forget Subway and all the other chain joints and come here for lunch!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous food and service at the this charming eatery! Made to order, fresh and a nice variety! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly people serving great sandwiches, chips and drinks at a very reasonable price. Simple, straightforward and really good! Dutch crunch bread and bomb sauce are favorites. Get a combo and take it to the park. Check it out!