“Lunch”
Review of Blackbook

Blackbook
Ranked #105 of 354 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

After spending most of the morning at the Palm Springs Arial Tramway, we went to Blackbook for lunch. Our server, Neal, was outstanding and warmly welcomed us. I had the chicken tacos for lunch. They were delicious and the chicken was plentiful. I will soon be joining them for brunch. Met some very interesting people.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and Staff. The only food bar on Arenas and its organic. The Arnold Palmer Ice Tea is organic and lemon juice is freshly squeezed.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Are you hungry?

How about a salad or burger to many other delicious main or side dishes BlackBook has made it's mark on the map in Palm Springs.

A great addition located right in the thick of the bars on Arenas Road. I stopped in last night for the first time to have a drink with a friend and was very impressed.

I noticed a very mixed crowd gay and straight. It's not too loud inside to have a conversation and a great place to relax..

I also appreciate dog friendly places makes you feel special..

To all the bachelorettes who visits the Palm Springs area this is a perfect place to dine, and have fun at the same time.

By the way Nashville Hot Chicken will keep me coming back forever!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

A group of us meeting there every week for drinks and apps to end the week. I look forward to the Super Duper Nachos, peppers and wings. What makes he place great is that they don’t play the music very loud, which allows easy conversation around the table, and a friendly staff. I have to say that Sara makes an amazing Manhattan and she always makes you feel welcome. She is consistently smiling and watching to make sure everyone has everything they need.
I look forward to our Friday evenings!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I love the vibe at Blackbook. It’s modern, not overstated and the staff are really friendly. You have to try their chicken sandwich, absolutely delicious!