“Great food with no frills!”
Review of Sherman's Deli

Sherman's Deli
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Palm Desert
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Have to say that I love going to Sherman's when I am in the desert area. They are consistently delicious, quality and well priced. The service was great and this time I had the Californian Eggs Benedict.... delicious!
They were even accommodating enough to give me the supplies to make a PB & J for my daughter back at the hotel, thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 360)

37 - 41 of 1 360 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very disappointed. Not what this place used to be.
Ordered from dinner menus for take out, hadeatenthe same meal four days prior. When arrived home and looked inside the box half thei amount of food was given.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Thanks for another great dining experience.
Our server was prompt , friendly and observant if the groups needs

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and very friendly staff. Busy place but worth the wait. I haven’t found anything on the menu I didn’t enjoy thoroughly.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for my birthday brunch last Sunday. I had been to the PS location several times in the past but never here in PD. There was about a 30 minute wait but estimated 30-35 minutes were on the mark. The location seemed a little smaller. We had a wonderful waitress, Lori, who remembered our order by heart. I had my favorite, the hot pastrami on rye. I also enjoyed the cold borscht although a found it a little too sweet for my taste.

This is your typical NY style Jewish Deli with gefilte fish, matzo ball soup, lox and bagels, etc. There is also a nice selection of baked good available. The sandwiches are large, so don’t overorder. But you can always take the rest home.