Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$77
ComfortSuites
US$112
US$108
EmbassySuites.com
Courtyard Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
US$112
US$90
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Autograph Collection Hotel Paseo(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$163
Autograph
  • Pool
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$124
Hotels.com
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$124
Emerald Desert RV Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$101
Embarc Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$288
All reviewshash brownsmade to order breakfastgreat hot breakfastcooked breakfastpalm springsyogurtfree breakfast istennis courtsnice pool areapool and hot tubgreat rategreat place to staybreakfast roomgreat roomindian wellsgrocery storebw
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel as part of a road trip, hotel itself is ok it's not luxury and is a bit basic however staff are friendly and polite. If your used to the finer things in life I would avoid throw hotel and stay at the Hyatt. Rooms are dark and bathroom is basic and a little dirty

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I booked this hotel from the best western website, and got a good deal on it. We drove out from LAX (Los Angeles Airport) and spent the night here. The drive to the hotel was pretty cool, you come through a giant wind farm, one like you have never seen before! Anyways, the hotel was a newer model. It was clean, and quiet. Our room was nice, with a firm bed. We had a nice view of the center court, which was nicely manicured. Air conditioning in the room was quiet, and comfortable. The shower had good water pressure, and the drain didn't drain slow, like a lot of other hotels. Parking was good too, plenty of it. The location was pretty decent, food was just down the street, and all kinds of strip malls. Bigger stores, as in Wal Mart was just down the road.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 1 August 2016

we have been staying at this motel over the past five years or so and always look forward to returning.

The room was clean and comfortable and the pool area is secluded with plenty of loungers.

We love the hot breakfasts cooked to order and the staff who make them are friendly.

We have always found the staff on reception friendly and helpful and the motel is good value in the summer.

Room Tip: A room with balcony or patio on to pool and garden area.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank biggles51
Reviewed 29 July 2016

I got there and was greeted by a nice lady, very thoughtful and politely showed me everything I should know for the place. The room was a big surprise to me -- it is super clean! This is the first time I stay at a Best Western chain hotel and I am extremely comfortable with its cleanness. This experience actually made me choose to stay at the same chain hotel when I got to lake Tahoe and I wasn't disappointed. The free breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Summer S
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Hotel was clean, wonderful breakfast, good pool, wonderful air conditioning. Property was very nice. We choose this property because we were traveling with our dog. and we felt very welcome. The additional pet fee was insignificant compared to other properties in the area!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family