Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$77
ComfortSuites
Courtyard Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
US$112
US$90
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$112
US$108
EmbassySuites.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Agoda.com
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$124
Autograph Collection Hotel Paseo(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$188
  • Pool
Emerald Desert RV Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Embarc Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$288
Reviews (1 133)
1 133 results
All reviewsagave grillpremium villagolf courseheavenly bedquiet poolupper poolconstruction noisefull kitchenpool areaair hockeystayed in buildingtime sharetennis courtspoolside servicewasher dryerliving roompalm springs
12 - 17 of 1 133 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a wonderful stay at this property, the Westin promise for a good night's rest is TRUE! Even the couch bed was phenomenal! The 1 bdrm we were in was fully equipped with washer/dryer, full kitchen fridge, microwave, stove, oven and dishwasher. And our unit was in close proximity to the bbq and the "quiet" pool. Towards the end of our trip, we had some noisy neighbors move in, but they were taken care of promptly by hotel security- which we certainly appreciated.

At night while walking around we were swept up on a golf cart and given a tour of the property. All of the staff were extremely friendly, which was a welcomed atmosphere from most time share hotels. I will certainly be back next year!

AND boy was i happy with having elevators at this resort!

Room Tip: There is a 24h pool near the front, or a "quiet' pool depending on your type of holiday!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you for choosing The Westin Desert Willow Villas for your recent stay.
Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main focus and we are delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever travels bring you back to Palm Desert.

Ciprian Orian

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family has stayed at this property several times and always look forward to going back. This kitchen has everything you need to cook for your family. I made breakfast and lunch and we went out for dinner. It's nice to have the separate bedroom for my husband and I and the kids sleep on the sleeper sofa out in the living room. Nice size dining room table and patio table too. Love this property. Nice and clean and pools are fun.

Stayed: July 2017
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Westin Desert Willow Villas for your recent stay in Palm Desert.
We are happy to hear that your stay went well and you enjoyed our amenities.
We hope to serve you again whenever your travels brings you back to Palm Desert.

Ciprian Orian

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: The units are very well maintained, spacious and clean. The location is super convenient. The staff is very helpful- especially the concierge. The amenities are nice, plenty of pools and a nice layout. Very nice facilities. Highly recommend it.

Cons: It looks like construction is just not done. There are areas that are fenced off, but the gates aren’t closed. The main pool has a weird open area behind it. It’s not landscaped and it almost seems that you are sitting on the parking lot- though it’s a bit further back. It would be nice if some landscape could be added until they decide to build additional buildings.

Overall, this property could be phenomenal. It has a lot of potential and is actually quite fabulous as is.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eva B
ryan R, Manager at The Westin Desert Willow Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Eva B,

I wanted to thank you for your response. Thank you for recommending the property and i could not agree more about the amenities. The staff prides itself on building relationships and getting to yes, so glad you found them very helpful. We are aware of the fencing and some of the landscaping areas, this is in the process of being looked at, but thank you for sharing your feedback. That area behind the main pool is a Fire Lane path and also used for our guest shuttles. I do hope you return in the future, until then enjoy your summer. Ryan R.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The Westin was a beautiful place to stay for a quick getaway! The staff was extremely friendly at check in and very welcoming! The villa was spacious with a beautiful view of the pool and golf course with the mountains in the distance. My only wish would be if the housekeeping staff would pay a bit more attention to detail- I was entering the bedroom from the bathroom and I felt a very sharp stabbing pain in my foot. There was a fishing hook intertwined in the carpetting and it stuck me right in the bottom of my foot, drawing blood. Definetly a bit of a safety concern that left me a bit wary of walking around the villa barefoot for the rest of my stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephfab23
ryan R, Manager at The Westin Desert Willow Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Stephfab23,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay, as the security manager I agree about your safety concern and immediately had the villa check and touched base with housekeeping. I will share your comments with the staff and pleased you had friendly encounters. Please feel free to reach out to e to discuss any other details or concerns. I do hope you return for a future visit
Ryan.ramsey @westindesertwillow.com.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to give our three kids a really nice Beginning of Summer getaway. For me to post a good review, I have to be really impressed. Not only is this place really beautiful, but their customer service is exceptional!! They really do go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and happy. We arrived super early on Friday, and not really expecting A super early check in, the girl at the front desk(wish I remembered her name) was so nice and accommodated us with early check in and a late check out. She also placed us so close to the pool! This was definitely a bonus:) The Villa was perfect! The rest of our three day weekend was nothing short than amazing! The kids had so much fun with all the activities offered pool side. I have to give major props to the poolside service from everyone that worked there, but especially to Jose that was extremely professional, attentive, and took super good care of us. I have to point out that on Saturday morning as my husband and I were getting our morning Coffee at Starbucks, we heard a very friendly voice from far away say “Good Morning Mr. Hurtado” We turned around, and it was Jose! He must serve hundreds of people in one day, but for him to remember and address us by our name the day after he helped us at the pool, speaks volumes for his professionalism and everything that stands out about this Hotel. It really is the small details that stand out and makes customers happy:) We are looking forward to come back and hopefully becoming owners one day! We love the Westin Brand! Excellent place:)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Robert B, Manager at The Westin Desert Willow Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear yanihurtado1977

We would like to thank you for taking the time to posted this wonderful review of the property and of course, the staff. We truly get inspired by reviews like yours to continually deliver a memorable guest experience. We definitely will share this review with the team. Once again thank you for choosing us for your important summer trip for the little ones and looking forward to serving you again on your next trip to the desert!

Dennis Borja