All reviews continental breakfast its heyday room was super clean partial kitchen through groupon motel style king suite palm springs pool and hot tub great pool free wifi large room great weekend definitely stay here again nice breakfast bit dated bed was comfortable
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This is one of the best priced and best locations in or around El Paseo Drive so if you are in town to shop and get a little sun, this is the place to be. Granted, the rooms are clean but they could use an update and I would normally rate it a 3 but with the location, a pool and well priced rooms it gets a very good rating! It was awesome to have a pool. My view was that I was here to shop and did not want to spend a lot on accommodations so this was the perfect spot because you can walk to El Paseo! My room had a kitchenette which was great so I could make a few things without having to venture out to the pricy restaurants! This time it was all about the shopping. I would definitely stay here again. The owners were very nice and accommodating. This trip my cat was with me and I was able to stay in a pet friendly room.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Back to the Inn at Deep Canyon for another family respite. The Staff at the Inn are most accommodating, rooms extremely clean, and it was quiet and peaceful, all at reasonable prices.

Rooms have a variety of configurations, many with kitchenettes. The Inn is conveniently located on a residential side street and a short distance from El Paseo with all its restaurants and elegant shops.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2016

The room was very spacious and clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I accidentally left the door tag with the wrong side facing out, so the room was not tended to, and we got back to the room at about 5:00 in the evening. I totally did not expect them to make up the room, which I told them. I stopped by the office to ask for some shampoo and pool towels and told them it was MY fault. We left for the evening and when we got back they had been in the room anyway to make it up. The pool area was very nice with a BBQ area and tables. The location was very convenient for us as we were visiting family members who live very close by, so we will be using this place again! Oh, and the price was great and the continental breakfast was quite nice and very adequate. We recommend this place! The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it was close to a noisy road and we do not like to sleep with the AC on so we could hear the road noise, but it did not keep us awake.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We booked into this room last minute on a busy weekend night. The room was very affordable, exceptionally clean as well as the pool area, breakfast included, and parking. The inn is very quaint and some parts could use a face lift. Everything you need for a longer visit is provided...laundry, kitchenette, table settings. Our room had two bathrooms. The beds do need updating. Would stay longer next time it's a great base for exploring the area. It's close to Palm Deserts main shopping and dining strip. So you can chose to eat in and use the kitchenette or dine out.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We went to Palm Desert for two days of the Desert Trip Festival, as we decided not to miss the last day we had to book an extra night as our hotel was fully booked. We choose The Inn at the Deep Canyon because it was available and its location was convenient, but we were not expecting much - I cannot emphasize enough how positively surprised we were, the room is huge and extremely confortable, the service is so personal and outstanding, we had a wonderful stay

Room Tip: If you are driving, ask for a ground room close to the parking lot
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family