“All the comforts of home with the convenience of...”
other traveller has booked this property
Your home in Orinda Kitchen has everything you need
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your home in Orinda
Kitchen has everything you need
Light and airy with all the windows
Ensuite bath with tile shower
A lovely place to read or plan your day.
A cheerful and sunny spot
Feels like a country club!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Erik P
Orinda, California
“All the comforts of home with the convenience of a hotel”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I've stayed with Linda and Erik twice, once in July of '17 and again in February. That I returned (and will again) tells you how much I've enjoyed my stays in their home. Why? The house is beautiful, surrounded by trees and gardens. My room is on the second floor, private and isolated from their rooms on the first floor at the other end of the house. Everything was spotless, the bed comfortable with soft linens. Linda and Erik were gracious hosts, ready to help when asked but respectful of my privacy. Orinda is one of the Bay Area's most exclusive neighborhoods, and their house felt secure and safe which is extremely important for me as a single woman, traveling alone. A great place to rest your head or to relax -- In July I enjoyed their swimming pool, outdoor pool table, and bar-b-que.
I was very happy here.

1 Apr 2018
I have always loved living in Orinda and feel lucky to be able to enjoy having visitors and to share our house. Thanks for your review.
Jeffrey M
Martinez
“Great to Relax or With Kids Near SF”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in August 2017

A beautiful place near BART with great pool and yard... nice area to walk around... comfortable big house... room has private bathroom and sitting area... private... clean... nice people. Perfect spot to work, read, sit in the shade. Easy drive to Oakland or San Francisco.

1 Apr 2018
Thanks. You were an easy and respectful guest. It's always nice to see people relaxing and enjoying the house and the neighborhood.
Richard S
“Beautiful setting, terrific hosts, comfortable accomodations”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in August 2017

I have been staying with Linda and Erik since 2011. They are wonderful, gracious hosts, with a spotless home in a beautiful woodland setting, with a lovely swimming pool for hot days. The location is about a mile from the Orinda BART station, and so is convenient to San Francisco and Oakland. The peace and tranquility they offer is perfect after a busy day in the city. I make sure to book a room every time I visit the bay area.

21 Mar 2018
Thanks Richard,
We look forward to your visits.
Hope to see you soon.
Nancy C
“Comforts of Home”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in July 2017

I felt extremely welcome and the hosts became my friends instantly! I was starved when I came in the first night and Linda gave me a beautiful bowl of fruit. I felt free to come and go and yet Linda and Erik were always there for me.

17 Jan 2018
Thanks Nancy. We loved having you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing