“Great fast food”

Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 509 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Jalapenos is delicious. The carnitas tacos are to kill for- I always ask for crispy rather then their usual soft carnitas tacos. Salsa bar is simple- not my fav, but it is still good. I love their home made chips- they always refill if wanted. (The other Jalapeños restaurant charges for chips.). My husband loves the carnitas burrito. They have the special soda machine that makes zillions of flavors. This is one of my go-to fast food places where we can sit and stay awhile. Love it.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Good authentic Mexican food in the circle of Orange and very affordable. If you want over priced Mexican food go on the other side of the circle to Gabby's. Good for families,

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here since 1990 ish. I have tried to find better tasting Mexican food but have not yet found it! This place has the best carne asada burritos I have ever had, they are simple and aren't full of all the cheap fillers everyone else uses, so good! I haven't had anything here I didn't care for, the nachos are fantastic as well as any of the tacos, hard or soft! In the area then you mush stop by at one of the location in the OC.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Great selection of various menu items. Located in Old Towne Orange, just north of the Plaza. They have another location in Tustin.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

They have authentic Mexican food. Some dishes a lot of Mexican places don't offer. We went on a coupon a couple of times & never were disappointed, but not so impressed that I'll take it over my favorite, Bobby D's!! Sorry Jalapeños. Not a bad place, but.......