Reviews (1 814)
1 814 results
All reviews double tree cookies free shuttle to disneyland every hour self parking outlet mall orange county per day breakfast buffet business center disneyland fireworks angels stadium near disneyland free internet checking in shuttle service disneyland trip
187 - 192 of 1 814 reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was a bit nervous about booking this hotel since it's so close to Disneyland and they have a free shuttle. I was afraid there would be tons of families with loud kids slamming doors at all hours of the day and night. I had also read reviews about lackluster checkin staff, but I found everyone very friendly and the hotel extremely quiet. Even though we weren't there to go to Disneyland (attending a funeral instead) we really liked being able to watch the fireworks from our room every night. We hadn't planned on it, but somehow my sisters always ended up in our room at 9:30, and we watched them 3 nights in a row. It was a very nice surprise, and lifted everyone's spirits at the end of the day. It was very convenient having a coffee maker and mine fridge in our room as well. There were only a few reasons I didn't give a 5 star rating.
#1 When there are 4 people booked into a room, there should be enough towels for everyone to shower. I shouldn't have to call and ask for more.
#2 Paying for parking. If I'm staying at a hotel, I should have a place to park my car, for free, while I'm sleeping in one of their rooms that I've paid for.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The Hilton team must be proud of this place. The staff are incredible from the reception to the drivers who kindly shuttled us to Disneyland.

Rey, Roger et al made every attempt to ensure our visit to Disney started with them. With warm smiles and greetings, they created an air of happiness. They told me they loved working at the Doubletree. How many times do employees ever make that statement?

The room was comfortable and inviting. It allowed us for a wonderful night's rest.

The pool was great for our son, who loved every moment of our visit.

And yes, thank you for the cookies!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Great hotel, wonderful staff, very accommodating and friendly. Nice large rooms, big TV, and with a wonderful view, free WIFI; Great restaurant service, good food, and overall a wonderful place to stay when away from home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This hotel was clean and very well staffed. I only had an issue with breakfast eggs being cooked on high heat so that while the yoke was still "over medium" the surface of the egg was rather crispy. I sent them back and second set of eggs was "better". The staff went out of their way to pickup a package that was delivered to the wrong hotel and it was delivered to my room probably with an hour of being delivered.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We greatly enjoyed our 7 night stay at the Doubletree. The staff was friendly, especially the bellman Julio, who gave us lots of good recommendations of things to do in the area. We had breakfast in the restaurant there every day. Variety was good & staff was very friendly. The lobby and pool area were very nice. The room was clean and a good standard size. Great location for visiting Disneyland we loved the free shuttle that leaves every hour. The drivers of the "Cookie Bus" were a lot of fun, they seemed to enjoy their job. Close to the 5 Interstate, so going to areas outside of Anaheim was no problem. We were very happy with our stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple