Reviews (1 054)
1 054 results
All reviewsfree parkinggreat hotelpancakescookieschapman universityhappy hourfree breakfastyogurtspacious roomnice breakfasthot breakfastwould definitely stay here againbusiness centereach morningbusiness trippotatoesexcellent stay
685 - 690 of 1 054 reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2016

our stay was comfortable the breakfast hot and delicious! The only let down was the late check-in time (3:00pm) Our family needs to have time to settle into the room and get everyone situated. (we stayed 4 days)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
csmith_9, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Dear cheez2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Ayres Hotel Orange. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with "early check-in". Most hotels normal policy is check-in between 3 - 4 pm. When you have a check-out time of 12 noon, we need time to get into the rooms and clean them thoroughly prior to the next guest arrival. Our hotel was full during your stay which makes it even more difficult as we did not have vacant rooms from the night prior that would have allowed an early check-in. My advice to all guests is to request early check-in when you make the reservation and call the morning of arrival to see if availability will allow an early check-in. We do the best possible to honor your request.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

This was our first time staying at a Ayres Hotel. My wife & I were very impressed with the cleaniness & elegance of the Ayres Hotel. The staff was very friendly & helpful. Housekeeping was amazing, the beds & pillows were very comfortable. They have great breakfast and great service. Also, its a block away from the Block if Orange, many restaurants to choose from. I've stayed in many Hotels but this is by far one of the best of them all.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
csmith_9, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear Rafael
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! We look forward to having you back, possibly for your 1st Anniversary next year!!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My wife and I got married at the Hacienda, and the Ayres had an agreement with them that we would get a special for any friends or relatives that wished to stay. it was spectacular. the room was lovely and spacious and clean. the staff was very attentive and seemed to appreciate all the fun we were having. I love the Ayres hotels.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear jdenson
Thank you very much for your kind review, the Hotel really enjoys hosting wedding groups, it is always fun to see two families getting to know one another during happy wedding celebrations! As in the review above, we would love to see you back here next year for your 1st Anniversary! Good luck to you and your new wife in yourcontinuing life adventure together!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

First of all the location is perfect for the area. Just minutes from Disneyland, Knots Berry Farm, Angel Stadium and John Wayne Airport. Not to mention the 91, 55, 22 and 57 fwy's.

The staff, breakfast, room and amenities were awesome.

Ayres Orange is a great clean hotel for the price and the service.

It was a very relaxing, comfortable stay and meeting other guests from New Zealand and visiting with them at the pool was just the icing on the cake.

Plenty of parking and well lit at night, I had no worries about my suv being parked there at all. Of course the 24 hour surveillance is a comfort.

I would highly recommend Ayres Suites Orange to anyone that is coming to Southern California, Orange/ Riverside county area.

Keep up the great work guys and as time allows I will be with you again.

Kendall E.

Room Tip: Room 313 has a awesome shower and a king with a pull out sofa and overlooks the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Kendall,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Ayres Hotel Orange. I am happy to hear all was perfect for you and we do hope to see you again the next time you are in the Orange/Anaheim area. Take care until then.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Room very spacious, neat and tidy, Breakfast good. If going by Orange will definitely book Ayres Hotel Orange. Conveniently located close to the airport and Orange Outlet. Staff very helpful. and understanding

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business