“Beautiful!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tina P
“Amazing amount of money paid and service a joke.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Rented at one of my favorite resorts a studio from Pullen Reality checked in to an 80 degree room thermostat broke let front desk and realty office know had to phone 3 different times finally someone shows up to my room @10:30 at night in very dirty food stained clothes mind you I've waited since 6 was told someone would be right up. Didn't unpack because I thought maybe I would have to switch rooms. The resort informed me can't really help or move me I didn't rent from them. Room not very clean bell hop suggested I open windows mistake room filled with bugs, it took many phones calls over 24 hours to fix problem people in and out of room promised someone would come get rid of bugs never happened, no soaps etc in bathroom containers empty, no housekeeping either in spite of paying $150.00 for it on top of rental price.Charged daily resort fee on top went to use spa not available , when I did use spa at 7:30 am so repair person could once again attempt fix in room spa dirty and sauna not working. Each person blamed it on next manager of resort is new we try let us bring you some bathroom items someone put 2 bars of soap,nothing more the whole thing was a joke a trip which should have been pleasurable especially for the price I paid was a joke no credit or refund of any kind offered or given. The worst service ever I am in the hospitality business and this was so bad.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
CA
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing