“Great eclectic Italy-centric menu”
Review of Nocciola

Nocciola
Ranked #15 of 98 Restaurants in Ojai
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Limited menu but finely prepared and first class by any standard. The wine list is also limited but covers the spectrum of cost/quality. Service was excellent. probably best "fine dining" in Ojai.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I finally made to this restaurant for dinner. The food and service was good. A bit too noisy because of bare floor and ceiling. The attention to our party was great. It was february so the terrace was closed, the inside location pretty small and intimate.
Now that suzanne restaurant is closed, there are few places to go in ojai for a good dinner!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

As always, the food was excellent. Truly one of the best restaurants in Southern California. Besides, this means your in Ojai, The best!

But the idiot sommelier, the Idiot (I forgot to get his name). who claims to be a sommelier , who replaced Sam, needs a strong reprimand. As I often do at Nociolla, I brought an older mature wine, a 1990 Ravenswood Pickberry blend, and I brought a Durand wine opener to open. Idiot did not know how to open and even lectured me on the incorrect usage of a Durand, as he said he had "done it hundreds of times". Idiot needs to watch the 2 minute youtube on how to properly use a Durand. Hope Sam or someone like him is back soon, but Idiot needs to go.

As always, the rest of the staff was excellent.

We will always return and enjoy Nociolla with or without the Idiot.

1  Thank elockett
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My granddaughter ate here one evening. We had never been there and decided to try it. The food was some of the best I've tasted in Ojai, and the service was spectacular. From the moment we entered everyie made us feel very special. I had the Pappardelle; homemade pasta, with a slow roasted wild boar sauce. It was delicious. My granddaughter and I both had Creme Brulee for dessert which was the best I've had in Ojai. All in all, our experience was outstanding. Of all the restaurants in Ojai where I have been served, Nocciola is the best for food and service.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Everything was extremely well prepared and tasty. Service was attentive and the staff very knowledgable and helpful.

Been to Nocciola? Share your experiences!