See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Was awful!!! Poor customer service, AC horrible and there was a huge roach in our shower which I noticed while I was in it!!!! Extremely poor service at check in!!! I’m still shocked they are charging $100 on a Monday for such poor quality!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Don’t stay here. Customer service was horrible no towels gave me bath Matt’s to dry with ran out of food hour before quiting time 2 days im a row. Would not extend it go get more food. We paid for a continental breakfast we should of got just that. Woman was very very rude. Never will I go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

No need to repeat what others have said. All I can add is that the independent owner of this property should be ashamed to be under the Wyndam name. Since I was in a hurry when booking, I did not bother to check reviews. Had I done that, I would certainly not have stayed here. The rooms were so questionable, that I felt I needed to sleep with one eye open for fear of an insect crawling in the bed or in my mouth during sleep.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I could not get out fast enough. The hotel is badly in need of renovation. Carpet is dirty and shower is a nightmare. Guests are allowed to play loud music all night. Although the staff is friendly because they hire young kids who really could not solve any real issues.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I contacted Customer service regarding our reservation and unacceptable accommodations. Was told there's nothing we can do.
My family is out 150 dollars and we didn't even stay at the hotel.
Asked for an ADA room, none available. Carried my disabled son upstairs as no first floor rooms available. My son crawled around the room for 5 mins and his hands and knees were black! Wife used the restroom and toilet didn't flush. Holes in walls that needed to be repaired, missing molding. Broken furniture WOULD NEVER STAY HERE OR USE PRICELINE AGAIN!!!!

Room tip: IF youre looking for a clean motel this is not the place to stay!
Date of stay: June 2018