“Birthday lunch for my daughter”

Fig & Olive Newport Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Fig & Olive Newport Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 536 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Beautiful environment for a 30th Birthday lunch for my daughter. Attentive serivce. The food was beautifully presented and the taste of everything was perfect. It is not an inexpensive resturant but I was already aware of this and chose it for this special occasion, note our chicken salad which was huge was not over priced, but the small tapas type appetizers are pricey. I do think there could be a little more bread served with the olive oil and balsalmic tasting, especially when everyone ordered a salad as a main dish.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Our family of 25 people made a reservation for a get together breakfast/lunch - price fixed menu: French berries toast, tomato soup, green lettuce with vinegar dressing, mushroom scramble egg (very small portion, so I think it is only one egg). Some okay deserts which I did not eat. Portion is very small from appetizers to entree to desert. I gave 3 stars because we had only 1 waiter for our entire group. The wait to have another drink was more than 10mn. The food were kind of bland. I had to put some table salt over my mushroom scramble egg, it was like no seasoned. The decor, the restaurant, the white table clothes, the cleanliness is supper and top. I did check the regular menu for dinner, it is very pricey. If I want tasty food, I may not come here. The experience i had at the lunch, i felt like their food is not as top as the location of the restaurant. Yet, it is located in a high class neighborhood, close to high end mall, and a mile away from the ocean.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Sunday brunch here was a highlight of our girlfriends’ trip to LA. Fabulous menu! Every dish was exquisite from the avocado toast to the pot de creme. There was a private party in the banquet room that had the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen at a luncheon. It was a perfect brunch!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The dining room is very comfortable, well-lit, and provides a nice dining experience. The server was excellent. She went over almost every item on the menu, pointing out some of her favorites and making recommendations. Food timing was very good. As soon as we finished one course, the next course came to the table. Food portions are on the small side, but expensive side. I had vegetable risotto with a side of chicken, which was a little dry. Dessert also very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I loved this place!! It was just so classy, we had lunch and enjoyed our time very much. The food was actually just okay, the atmosphere was awesome though. If I had to impress someone I'd bring them to lunch here. I will definitely come to Fig & Olive again. Yeah, I know that I said the food was average but Loved my 2 hours there. Just great