Open today: 07:00 - 21:00

from US$130,00
from US$800,00
from US$820,52
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Lou was a very knowledgeable and courteous tour guide. He made the day fun and was always trying to share every little tidbit of information that a traveler would want to know. The van was immaculately clean and fresh and Lou was extremely kind and knowledgeable about the surroundings of every destination on the tour!

HaveFunToursSoCal, Owner at Have Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sally,
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy you had such a good time. It is always my pleasure to tour guests who are as fun as you! When you're having fun then I know I'm doing my job! Please look us up the next time you're in town and I'll show you some more of what California has to offer.
Best,
Lou

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Such an amazing ride. Eric was very patient, took us on the most amazing route to the winery. Views for day! Great restaurant reservations. Wonderful winery selections! Thank you again Eric !!!

Date of experience: March 2021
HaveFunToursSoCal, Guest Relations Manager at Have Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you so much Alida for your kind words. We love the Temecula Valley and are always happy to tour our guests and show them the beauty we have come to love. I'm so pleased you and your friends enjoyed your lunch and the wineries I shared with you. Please look us up for any of our other tours next time you're wanting to get out and explore!

Eric

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Lou was an awesome guide! He was very knowledgeable of the Los Ángeles area. He allowed us plenty of time at each stop and took pictures for us. We got to see all of the main attractions we wanted to see. I couldn’t believe we got to everything in one day. At the end of the day, I asked for a recommendation for a good dinner restaurant. Lou even called and made the reservation for us!

HaveFunToursSoCal, Owner at Have Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words Tammy. Being a native Californian, I'm always happy to share my "neck of the woods" with my guests. I'm pleased you and your son had such a good time and I'm happy I could make a dining reservation for you that you enjoyed! Please look us up next time you're in town and I'll be happy to show you some more fun places!

Lou

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

This tour was expertly planned and executed. We knew we could not experience and appreciate all of the sites without a guide, but Lou is a fantastic historian and is willing to tweak the arrangements to offer a more personal experience. This is the opposite of a tacky tour to hire on Hollywood Boulevard. The vans are comfortable and high-end.

1  Thank MightyHeidi_2012
HaveFunToursSoCal, Owner at Have Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Thank you Heidi for your kind words. You and your husband and son were such nice people! Being a native Californian, it is always fun for me to share my knowledge and the experiences I have lived personally, especially with such nice people as all of you. I hope to tour with you again if you’re ever in our “neck of the woods” again! Have a great rest of the year!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2020 via mobile

Thanks to our tour guide Lou, our first trip to California was memorable - we can’t wait to go back. He drove us all over the high points of LA: Staples Center, Walk of Stars, Farmer’s Market, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica and Venice beaches and more. We loved that we were able to get out and walk around and no question we asked was unanswered. Our vehicle was brand spanking new and driven safely. We will be booking them again on our next trip for another great tour! Thank you Lou for taking great care of us and making sure we had such a great time!

Date of experience: April 2020
HaveFunToursSoCal, Owner at Have Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2020

HI Tanya
Thank you for letting us show you and your family around Southern California on your most recent trip. I think you will agree that your first visit will always be a memorable as it was right after the Covid Virus started to shut down businesses. Having done thousands of tours over the years and seeing Hollywood Blvd. with out anyone on it was quite a sight. I do hope when you return the next time that we will be able to show you what it looks like with the crowds lining the streets. Stay well till the next time we meet.