“Amazing food”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Ranked #28 of 527 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$21 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: San Miguel
Description: The Newport Beach Fleming's can be found at Fashion Island, close to John Wayne Airport, the Island Hotel and the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa. Join us for drinks after work and select from our list of 100 wines by the glass. Then stay and enjoy an innovative menu inspired by our passion for steak and wine, including our new Dry-Aged Prime Ribeye.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly staff, good food for the whole family! Indoor and outdoor seatings are available. Kids menu is available too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Some friends and I went to Fleming's for lunch during Restaurant Week. I made a reservation on Open Table which was confirmed. We all arrived on time. I checked in an was told that there would be a wait. ??? The restaurant was about a quarter full. We were invited to sit in the bar. After about a 20 minute wait, we were escorted to our table next to the wine cellar. Our server was wonderful. We all ordered off special menu. We all ordered steaks cooked medium rare. When the steaks arrived, I cut into mine, it didn't seem right, I tasted it and decided that it was over cooked. Our server wasn't around so I hailed the maitre-d who was passing. I told him the problem and he gave me the most perturbed look and grudgingly took the steak back. Our server came to the table to check on everything and notice my plate gone. He apologized and said he would go check on it. When a new steak was delivered to the table by the same maitre'd, he stood over me and loudly "ordered" me to cut into it and check it. I guess I was really put off by his arrogance. The restaurant is very tastefully decorated. It's great for people watching if you want to see "Housewives" wannabees prancing around making sure they are seen. Having to wait for a table in a nearly empty restaurant and then being treated in an ungracious manner are two strikes in my book. I won't recommend or come back. This is a chain restaurant that is very pretentious. Make sure you drive the "right" car and clothes when you come here. Again, our server was wonderful and we tipped accordingly.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here to celebrate our 31st Wedding Anniversary. Excellent service from start to finish. I had the dry-aged ribeye and it was tasty. My wife had the New York and she really liked it. I had a taste of it and I had to say, I preferred her steak to mine. The 2 sides we ordered (Flemings potatoes and mushrooms) were very good as well. We highly recommend the lava cake for dessert! We cannot wait to return to Flemings.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My bf and I went to Fleming’s last Friday (6/15/18). We thought we had a reservation thru Open Table...but didn’t. We were early enough to get a great table by the window...perfect for people watching! We had a really good waitress ...Olivia. We took time to enjoy our surroundings with glasses of very good blended wine ...oddly named “Pessimist!” Fleming’s provided a terrifically wonderful bread; one that I, not a bread eater, could not resist! We split the large fillet, potatoes and asparagus....perfect!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We went to Fleming’s to celebrate our an anniversary
It is a very fine steakhouse which is their specialty and believe me you will not be disappointed your steak comes out perfect
It is a bit pricey but not any more than other fine steakhouses
But I have never had such great service and the place is very well appointed
I would surly go again e en just for a meal