“What a Great Place”

Stone Brewing - Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Brewing - Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #191 of 311 Restaurants in Napa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were visiting Napa for the first time, and had no idea that Stone had opened there.

It was lunchtime, and my wife spotted an interesting stone building as we walked over a bridge across the Napa River. She wondered what it was, and we walked over. What a surprise to find it was Stone Brewing. (I love their beer!)

We were greated by a friendly employee at a tasting bar downstairs. They had a viariety of branded merchandise for sale, and the brewery equipment was visible through glass.

We chose to go upstairs, which included a large bar and tables. Fantastic rustic architecture and a breathtaking view of the Napa River.

The bartenders were knowledgeable and friendly. Food selection was limited, and they explained that they had been open about a month, and wanted to get the food service right before expanding it.

Following one bartender’s suggestion, we both ordered the “Impossible Burger,” which is vegetarian. I am a confirmed meat eater, but I have to tell you, it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. How they made it taste like meat, I will never know. Amazing!

Of course, a variety of Stone’s own brews on tap. If you’ve had Stone beer, you know how good it is.

Just a great place!