“Birthday Wine Tasting Trip -Amazing time!”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Ranked #12 of 43 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: When you choose A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours as your limousine service, you’re choosing a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction and quality service from start to finish. Whatever occasion brought YOU to OUR site, WE promise to make it OUR business to show YOU the Napa and Sonoma Valley’s finest wineries, restaurants, deli’s, hotels and hot spots both areas have to offer. A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours has been a tour service in the area for a number of years and have driven for private wine tours, visiting businessmen and foreign dignitaries, and WE are proud to offer YOU a memorable experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My birthday was in May and I wanted to celebrate with friends by going wine tasting but didnt want anyone to have to worry about driving. I was connected to Brian by a recommendation and he was so easy to work with! Helped me choose the wineries and gave me some great tips. His Brother Sherad was our driver and was such a nice guy. Picked us up at my house...had a beautiful van and fantastic champagne ready for us
..gave us extra time when we got stuck in traffic and made sure we had an amazing trip. I had a wonderful birthday and would definitely use Limo Exursions and wine tours again!

MrBSayles, Owner at A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Sara! You were also easy to work with :-). Sherard sent me pics of your group throughout the day and showed me all the fun your group had. Looking forward to your next bday. Cheers!!!

All reviews
"relationship"
"bottle"
"company"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot say enough about Brian and our wine tour. This was my first trip to Napa and he did not disappoint. He truly makes it a unique and entertaining experience. I have another trip planned with my husband next year and have already booked Brian for our next trip!

Thank you thank you thank you Taylor! We had a blast with you too :-). It was so nice, that we had to do it twice ! See you soon, cheers!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have used Brian's limo services twice now and would not trust anyone else to show us around the Napa region. When Brian heard that my mother was joining the tour last minute her made sure we had plenty of room for everyone to feel comfortable by surprising us with a larger car. Nothing was too much trouble and he had the whole day planned out for us so we never had to worry about a thing. He even puppy sat our dog for us while we went inside for wine tastings. We will definitely be using Brians services again and can't wait to go back and catch up!

MrBSayles, Owner at A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Faith! This is why I LOVE my job :-). You get to meet many couples 1st and then they bring out more friends and family and dogs to join the party lol lol lol ! I live by 3 simple rules : LIVE , LOVE & LAUGH Faith. Till next time, CHEERS!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked A Limo Excursion for my Husbands birthday and was extremely happy I did. Mia, our driver for the day, was extremely hospitable and super fun to be around. She welcomed us with a complementary nice bottle of champagne which set the tour off with a bang! I highly recommend using A Limo Excursion if you are considering a big group event, or an intimate day with your significant other. My husband and I was impressed with the level of service and plan on using them again soon! We had an excellent time. “BIG 5 STARS”

Thank You Elisha! You did an awesome job planning your hubby's birthday. It was awesome to be apart of it. Cheers to many more, see you soon. - Mia Sayles

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This is my second time hiring A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours and it will most definitely not be the last! Both times have been a lot of fun and we have had AWESOME drivers. Sherard was our driver this time and was great. He showed up at our hotel in San Francisco to pick us up and had champagne ready to go. We picked up three more business associates and then headed out to the wineries. He was knowledgeable and a lot of fun! Thanks for making it yet another memorable trip to wine country!

Thank you for coming back Charmaine ! It’s guests like you that will keep us in Wine country doing tours for a very long time. Cheers!