“The Plaza Deli, in Mountain View”
Review of Plaza Deli

Plaza Deli
Ranked #105 of 360 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This Deli was such a pleasant surprise. My sandwich was delicious, and wonderful people that work there.
I wish I would have known about this place years ago. Oh and I can't forget my chai latte it was perfect! I will definitely be returning, and I recommend this place highly.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We had them cater our conference. The food was great, hot and tasty. It was delivered on time. And cheerful caterers. I'd highly recommend them for catering.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My husband and I were in the process of driving from Carmel to San Francisco. By the time we got hungry we only were seeing fast food places and did not not want to eat that. We finally just decided to get off the highway and hoped for the best. Immediately we saw a sign that said DELI so we pulled into the office complex that it was located in. We wandered around a bit and found a tiny spot that had a huge selection of foods including healthy foods. There was something for everyone even including prepared vegan lunches. I had a tomato caprese pannini and my husband had a turkey sandwich. Both were very good. We sat outside at a picnic table amongst the office workers because the weather was a perfect 75 degrees with no humidity. We looked slightly out of place but no one even seemed to notice us. All I was thinking is that the people that work there are lucky to be able to eat here and be outside a good part of the year.

1  Thank marylandusacpl
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Wednesday is the best day to go because the daily specials are butter chicken and butter paneer. I like the sauce they make here, it is not as buttery and more flavorful than some Indian restaurants as they put a good amount of spices. They also offer hot and cold sandwich and some pre-made salads. There may be a wait during busy lunch hours but the line goes by fast and the owner and staff are super nice.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Great, tasty sandwiches and, most of all, a proprietor and crew that relish what they do, and offer such wonderful service. And it's just great in this darn age to be addressed by your first name.