“Lovely home in a friendly but quiet neighborhood.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master bedroom with a King Bed
Guest bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
barbara16...
Connecticut
“Lovely home in a friendly but quiet neighborhood.”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Just returned home to Connecticut from Morrow Bay. We have stayed in several rentals in Morrow Bay since we have extended family in this area. The rental is not only close to family, but also close to many of our favorite attractions (Montana de Oro, Hearst Castle, wine country, Big Sur, Carmel, to name just a few). This home is comfortable and immaculate and met all our needs. The kitchen is well equipped (loved the gas range and well stocked pantry), the bedrooms with extremely comfortable beds, and televisions with great program options. The neighbors were all friendly, but the neighborhood was very quiet (something important to us). I am not someone who writes reviews, however, I felt I needed to write my first review for this particular rental. The owner actually called me in Connecticut the day before our trip to answer any questions I might have. She gave me her number in case there were any problems, which there were not. My next visit to Morrow Bay will definitely be at this lovely home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the bed
Liked least: Washing machine -spin cycle did not seem to remove excess water from towels
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
8 Oct 2016
Barbara, We are so happy you enjoyed your stay in Morro Bay and had the opportunity to visit the surrounding area.
We are also pleased our home met your needs and appreciate you talking such good care of it during your stay.
We would gladly welcome a return visit from you!
Thanks again for choosing our home for your stay!
Misswisdo...
“Perfectly adorable cottage...”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We just got home from Morro Bay. This place was by far the cleanest place I have ever stayed in. Spotless!!! Every decorative detail was perfectly placed and as beautiful as could be. The kitchen was very cute with self closing cabinets. Nice dining area with a handy desk. The master bedroom was just beautiful with a fireplace. Girls trip so we didn't use it but I could imagine quite cozy in the winter. Plenty of parking, washer/dryer and both beds were very comfortable, even a rollaway twin bed with a memory foam mattress. Would stay there again in a heartbeat with girlfriends or my family. Little negative.... The neighborhood is more than 1/2 cute remodels but there are a few run down houses in the area, I hope they are purchased and fixed up like this one. location was easy to get to, minutes by car everywhere, a little farther by walking, especially to the beach because you have to cross HWY 1, but I still made my way over to the ocean every morning for a beautiful walk.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 May 2015
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and were able to visit the surrounding areas of Paso Robles and quaint downtown Morro Bay. We do our utmost to keep a spotless home and were happy to hear you were pleased with the details. Thank you again for choosing Cozy Morro Bay Beach Retreat for your getaway. Please come back to visit us again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing