“What a way to getaway!!!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
j k
San Jose, Costa Rica
“What a way to getaway!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Moondance is a wonderful house. We were 7 people and all fit quite comfortably. The amenities were awesome!! Kayaks, floaties, beach chairs, internet, speaker system...I could go on and on. Absolutely everything was taken care of. I had a bit of trouble with the lock system but Russian River Getaways staff is amazing and so helpful! I would stay again in a heart beat!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
California
Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
CA
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
9 Sep 2013
We have fixed the cleaning issues, and we're so sorry for that and the washer issue. The linens at this home have been replaced. Thanks for the review. -Rachel
Half Moon Bay
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
22 Aug 2013
Thanks for the review, and we do hope you'll be back to this special home. -Rachel
San Francisco
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
19 Jun 2013
We have many homes with completely fenced yards on the river. Just specify that you have city dogs and a fenced yard is critical so next time we can guide you to the right getaway for you and your family and friends.
Russian River Getaways
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing