All reviews full kitchen nice courtyard room was clean jetted tub underground parking waffles san francisco japanese restaurant el camino front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful next morning coffee maker free breakfast easy access free shuttle shuttle service
Reviewed 19 June 2018

With my military discount, I stayed in a 3 room executive suite for less that most any single room downtown SF. About a mile away from San Bruno or Bart Stations for easy transportation downtown. Get off 1/2 block from cable cars, streetcars and buses. Staff was excellent. My only complaint was too many 3 way switches and I had trouble remember which controlled what.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
laquintainnmillbrae, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

First of all, I would like to thank you for your service to our country. I am very glad to see that you found our hotel to be a very good value and conveniently located. Having a staff that takes great care of our guests is something that we are very proud of. At the same time, I am sorry for the confusion that you had in regards to the switches in your room. Bring new to the property, I will ensure that this is looked in to and addressed in order to avoid further confusion for our guests.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Beautiful staff very helpful bed rooms clean and comfortable breakfast is nicely set up pool area great close to everything easy parking very safe place to stay dog friendly what more could ask for I’ll be coming back

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintainnmillbrae, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a rating and comments in regards to your recent stay at the La Quinta San Francisco West. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be coming back. Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests have exceptional stays with us. I am very glad to see that we accomplished this.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

the La Quinta near the airport is good. it's clean and spacious. Amenities were fine. The shuttle to/from the airport was slow. desk staff were great. I was only there for one night, so I didn't really have a chance to utilize the features of the hotel. in all, this is a good hotel, especially when taking an early flight the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintainnmillbrae, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

I appreciate the fact that you decided to choose our hotel for your recent stay in the area. I am very glad to see that you experienced great service from our staff. This is something that we constantly strive for.

While our hotel does provide complimentary shuttle service to and from San Francisco International Airport, the shuttle service does provide transportation for two other hotels as well. Nevertheless, slow service is not something that our guests should be experiencing. I will get together with the shuttle service in order to see what they can do in order to improve this matter.

In closing, I am glad to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I hope that we will have the opportunity to have you stay with us in the future and perhaps have the opportunity to enjoy the other amenities that we have for our guests at that time.

Cordially,

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Hotel was great. Shuttle from airport the worst. Staff was friendly. Room was large, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. It was very windy and cold outside while we waited for the free shuttle from the airport. Would recommend Uber or LYFT.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintainnmillbrae, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you very much for your comments. I am very glad to see that you found our staff to be friendly, our rooms large, clean and comfortable and that our complimentary breakfast met your rooms.

As like other hotels in the area, our complimentary shuttle service to and from SFO services two other hotels in addition to ours. We do regularly schedule complimentary shuttle service from our hotel to the airport every 30 minutes. When guests arrive at the airport and call us, it generally takes approximately 20 minutes to pick them up. Unfortunately, there can be delays at times. Being at a ride through Uber or Lyft generally costs somewhere between $10 and $15, some of our guests do prefer to utilize that service instead of our complimentary shuttle service.

Once again, I would truly like to thank you for your comments. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at the La Quinta San Francisco Airport West and hope that we will have the pleasure of having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

This was a very clean, well thought out room that really was a studio apartment since it had a kitchen (yes a real kitchen) and dining table. Was kinda bummed that we only needed it for one night. Wish more places would rethink their room layout and use the space usually occupied by a second queen bed and make it a studio kitchen.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintainnmillbrae, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review for your stay with us. I am very glad to see that your accommodations exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Best Regards,