“Valet”

SALT Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
SALT Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Salt Restaurant for the first time. Valet service was incredible. Valet attendant (Gabriel) was very polite and super professional and attended my family great

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They don't disappoint at this restaurant and each meal was way above average. Service was excellent and location can't be beat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was fortunate enough to visit the Marina Del Rey hotel a month or so ago when a friend was visiting, and I knew that I wanted to come back almost immediately. The location is fantastic, with great views of the Marina and the property is beautiful.

My husband and I were looking for a local place to spend the afternoon and get away from it all so we decided to ride our bikes through the Marina and end up at SALT for happy hour (YES! Happy Hour on a Sunday!) There were a few people outside on the patio and we were a few minutes early (happy hour runs from 4-6) but the hostess took us to a table and gave us menus and said that she would send a server right over. We had excellent service from beginning to end which surprised me a little because it seemed as though she had both pool and patio duty, but we were well taken care of during our hour and a half.

We ordered a few beers and the hummus (AMAZING) and meatballs to snack on. Drinks were cold, food was delicious and we were very happy.

The best thing about the patio here is that you really feel like you are far away from whatever you do in Los Angeles. My husband and I joked that we felt as though we'd been on vacation the whole time we were there, which is something I am always looking for. Add good food and drink and great service to that and you have yourself a place that we plan on returning to often.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, you must eat/drink outside. There are two outdoor areas for seating. The seating is conversation-oriented. Sunset is a must. Happy hour is one of the best in the Marina. Service is excellent. Really, I cannot find anything bad to say. I am a local and have been here many, many ties.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to a restaurant and made a reservation for a specific table to celebrate an important event and when we came the table was already taken by other people.. manager told us that there is no reservation by my name and there are no available table at the moment...After waiting 20 minutes we got a worst table in the corner, and despite that we had to ask for plates, silvers and napkins because the table wasn’t prepared at all... Thank you for ruining our celebration.

The food is ok but nothing special. I would call this place a bar not a restaurant.

2  Thank Ieva D