All reviews softball tournament freeway side hot tub breakfast staff clean rooms breakfast room easy access convenient location pleasant stay azteca yosemite stockton lodging microwave
Reviewed 20 October 2018

I was on business trip and stayed at the hotel lots of food places close by I walked a couple of times. Kind of hard to get in but lots of parking and quiet place . Great breakfast lots of choices and room to sit and watch TV. Room was great and I will stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2018

The stay was pleasant, beds comfortable, room clean. Lots of work trucks from businesses lodging their employees working in the area. Entrance to parking lot alittle difficult since freeway is close by but chek in staff was kind enough to give us a room away from the freeway noise. One day/night not enough to express adequate opinion but our stay was good.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Would not stay at this hotel or refer friends or family to stay here. Room was noisy, was only able to get about 2 hours of sleep, room smelled, cockroaches, air condition wasn't working properly, no water pressure, and bed uncomfortable. Will stay at Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trushil K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay. We do have regular pest control who services our rooms and exterior of the property monthly. I will share this review with our maintenance and housekeeping teams so we can focus on improving for our future guests. I hope you will reconsider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We were in a bug grupp, tjat hand to the Hotel in the afternoon. Got a room close to the highway - with a lot of noice. Hur ur sås not the worst. The bathtub and the zink was stoppet (dont know ro right word). I told the young and very nice girl at the front desk the problem and she should do her best. The problem was that there wasn't ant plumber until next day... AND the hotel was fully booked. Well we got an other room. Good. We heard that out breakfast should be something extra. I can tell you that it was one the the simpliest breakfast ever. I do not Kina why the hotel tell us, that ut should be a luxury one.
No, I will never recommend this hotel to anyone. Plus, the neighborhood guests stood outside their rooms drinking from a bootle, and smooked. Not the best PR... I will never return!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations. I hope you will reconsider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Needed a place to stay while we were visiting family. As a result we weren't in the hotel often. Parking was easy, location was pretty good, friendly staff and a clean room. I really appreciated the extra lighting in the bathroom. The bed and armchair were comfortable. The one significant downside to the property was that it is not easily entered or departed from. It's a bit tricky to get in and out from the street. If you approach from the 'wrong' direction you have to make a confusing U-turn.

• Trip type: Travelled with family