“The most beautiful home that felt like I was...”
other travellers have booked this property
The sitting room
Dining room
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
BBQ
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lauren B
“The most beautiful home that felt like I was staying at a resort!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Staying at Hudie's home was everything and more for my 25th birthday! He worked with me to accommodate my family, friends, and myself. He is such a wonderful man and his home reflects his pride and style. His home is secluded and gated so I felt safe even though we were way up in the canyon. The view is AMAZING! We got to watch the sun set over the infinity pool and jacuzzi! We spent the day at Malibu Wines & Safari (about 4/5 miles away), definitely suggest checking that out if staying at Hudie's house! 10/10 would stay again and recommend to a friend!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing