“Enjoyable meal”

Tra di Noi
Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Decent Italian meal with plenty of options and good service, on one of the food & retail parks just off the Pacific Highway. There's not loads of mid priced options in the area, and we were very happy with our experience here.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We enjoyed a dinner in the outdoors patio, situated next to a children park. The food was well prepared, and delicious. I had the chicken in lemon sauce, my wife enjoyed the scalopini of veal. Both dishes were superb, as we are sure the rest of the menu was as well.

We were warned that the meal may take roughly 1/2 hour to arrive, and we wondered if that was because it was prepared on the spot for us (the place was not overly busy at that time) or it was a way for the waiter to coax us to order appetizers, but the wait was well worth it while munching on delicious warm bread.

Service could be a bit better, but it may be because we were not "big spenders."

Enjoyably dinner, and we shall return to sample the rest of the menu.

1  Thank dan g
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I ordered carry out. When I arrived the reception desk was very kind. The offered me a drink while I waited for my order. I had Gnocchi and it was excellent!! I highly recommend eating at the restaurant. It has a lovely outdoor patio!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Any restaurant that brings your pasta out to your table and finishes it off in a pecorino cheese wheel will have my business forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food is average Italian and the menu doesn't change from lunch to dinner so quite overpriced. Take your kids to the park and eat outside and watch them, for this it is worthwhile .