“Paper Straws and Good Food ‼️”

Marmalade Cafe - Malibu
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We take great pride in our restaurants and view them as a personal reflection of ourselves. Consequently we only hire employees who are as excited about our operations as we are. Our concept is very simple. Customers enjoy dining in a spectacular environment matched with wonderful food and fully attentive service. When you visit us you will see that we have provided just that.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful day in Malibu !
I had the tacos, my guests had regular farmers salad,
A hamburger , the kids had a pasta plate ,which was re-cooked
Again to make it softer for the them (5-7)
They also had chicken tenders and broccoli
Our service was excellent
I am a fan of asking if you want a straw or not and was pleased they only use paper straws!
Guess I was more excited about the paper straws than the food‼️ the food was very good , my guest from Boston
Loved it ‼️

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Great and attentive service. Large portions, very good food. The gazpacho was fabulous. Ingredients were fresh and delicious. Price was very reasonable for Malibu, CA.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Great reviews, lovely atmosphere when we arrived and large menu. However, we were "let down" with a very poor waitress. When food eventually made it to "the pass" we watched it sit there for nearly 15 mins. Our waitress was distracted with other things / people, and very slow. Other serving staff just ignored our dishes as we weren't their guests. When the food came it was cold. I explained that my dish was cold, and she said it wasn't! When I explained it had been sat there for 15 mins, she said it hadn't. She took my plate and walked away - left the rest despite the fact they were cold too. Eventually a manager came over who apologised. We said we'd have the drinks bill and leave. She offered a free appetiser if we came back another day. She then took 10 mins to sort the drinks bill. Real shame as it's had great reviews from others and we were looking forward to it....

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The cafe had really good service. The food was delicious especially the Mac and cheese and beyond burger.
It was pricey but worth it. If you wanted expensive meal go here.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Great Sunday Brunch. Had to wait a little bit for our table, but worth it. 1/2 our party had lunch 1/2 had breakfast. Good portions all enjoyed their meal & was a decent value. Excellent friendly waitress. Overall good experience.

Been to Marmalade Cafe - Malibu? Share your experiences!